Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Still lurking this thread but had to comment on the Dino Vince jersey. It really does look great in person. Probably my favorite jersey design wise that I have. Someone stole my black/silver BB4s from my gym locker in 9th grade...

Was able to pick up these Grizzlies shorts for the low. They weren't high on my list because I didn't think I had anything to match, not bad with these racers
racers.jpg

That purple dino VC jersey is the only m&n jersey I own, mainly due to sizing. I know this was just talked about the other day. It's a 44 and I feel like it's too big, but I'm almost positive a 40 will be too tight

Some custom work from MLB jersey guru Bill Henderson. He sewed on the Astros patch on the sleeve; for some reason, these were made without them, and all the years they wore this jersey they had the patch, so this may be the only version of this Larry Dierker with the patch. Second, my 1933 National League Mitchell & Ness jersey did not have a number on the back, as was worn during the All Star Game. I found a picture of a number 7 worn by Pie Traynor , and had Bill customize it with the number. To my knowledge, this would be the only Mitchell & Ness remake that has any correct number font on the back.

HoustonAstrosMN4.jpeg
HoustonAstrosMN5.jpeg
NationalLeagueMN3.jpeg
NationalLeagueMN4.png
NationalLeagueMN5.jpeg

:lol: same. It’s a really dope jersey though.

Nothing against that community. But I already attract gay men as it is. I’m good. :lol:
Lmao yep it is a nice jersey ! However , I’d be labelled an lgbt sympathiser, the nba isn’t that popular down under
That purple dino VC jersey is the only m&n jersey I own, mainly due to sizing. I know this was just talked about the other day. It's a 44 and I feel like it's too big, but I'm almost positive a 40 will be too tight
spot on ! I like my jerseys to be somewhat fitted, the difference between the 40 and 44 is too pronounced

Lmao yep it is a nice jersey ! However , I’d be labelled an lgbt sympathiser, the nba isn’t that popular down under

spot on ! I like my jerseys to be somewhat fitted, the difference between the 40 and 44 is too pronounced
How tall are you?
Weight?

I'm actually trying to work on getting the white Raptors Vince Carter rookie year jersey if it's available again.
Id do that too, but Im speaking of being cautious with my money. Then again I would like to get the 3 M&N authentic rookie Steph Curry jerseys in navy blue, orange and white :lol:

Back
Top Bottom