Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not my jersey found picture on web. My jersey is in closet where I keep my jerseys and didn’t feel like dragging it out. I will tomorrow. I have a ton of jerseys, been buying since 1999. I DO NOT own any fakes. I only buy from retailers. Won’t chance it on sites I don’t know or eBay. They made this jersey 2005-2007.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Thanks for elaborating your collecting habits. That's smart to just stick with reputable retailers because there's way too many fakes flooding eBay.

That's good to know they made an authentic Expos jersey in the mid-2000s when I wasn't aware. That would be terrible if they really messed up and made the letters and numbers in front too damn small which gives it a fake look.

Thanks for verifying an Expos Guerrero was made several years ago.

That's good to know big dav 17 big dav 17 has a legitimate item after all. It's just too bad they were terribly inaccurate with the letters and numbers on the front which made it look fake unfortunately.
Trust me, you’ll never find me doing a legit check, I know all my jerseys are legitimate. I worked at Distant Replays while going to law school, and have been around the product since 1999. i only buy from reputable sites. From 2002-2010 when M&N was purchased by Reebok/adidas, the quality on the jerseys was crap. This jersey, a Will Clark home Giants, and home and road Pittsburgh Steelers long sleeved Jack Lambert jersey I bought, are all crap quality. Most jerseys made during that time, when the $100 Black Friday sales were going on, were crap.

Trust me, you’ll never find me doing a legit check, I know all my jerseys are legitimate. I worked at Distant Replays while going to law school, and have been around the product since 1999. i only buy from reputable sites. From 2002-2010 when M&N was purchased by Reebok/adidas, the quality on the jerseys was crap. This jersey, a Will Clark home Giants, and home and road Pittsburgh Steelers long sleeved Jack Lambert jersey I bought, are all crap quality. Most jerseys made during that time, when the $100 Black Friday sales were going on, were crap.
That’s why I took a 3-4 year break from M&N.

When is fanatics gonna get the mlb jerseys M&N recently put out. Want that black White Sox Frank Thomas bad. M&N never had a size 60 on their site so I waited, and I want bad. I know they made them 7-8 years ago but I passed. Would love for fanatics to get more mlb jerseys.

Working at DR, lucky! :pimp:

The Hall of Fame patch Kobe is also 20% off on Hibbett rn if anyone wants to take the chance. The product number is different than the other jerseys so thats a good sign. Either they will cancel it or you'll actually get it. And by some crazy chance they send you a weird product you can just return it
good looking out on this one I bought it just in case. I didn’t see no patch on the picture but I’ll wait to see when it comes in the mail I won’t get too excited till it comes

Yea they have a picture of the rookie jersey showing, but the product number listed isn't the rookie jersey.

Anyone know if authentic Hawks shorts ever released? I know the swingmans and Dons did recently

Hmmm. perhaps I misunderstood your comment.

I was just talking strictly about the quality of the tackle twill M&N uses. It is a cheaper form of twill.

Can you provide close ups of the Kobe HOF jersey, and more of what the problem is?
Nah, we're on the same page. The tackle twill is more plastic / rigid than before, but overall is less thick. They also seem to use kiss cut embroidery (even when the on court authentics didn't use kiss cut) so there's less labor/embroidery/materials.

I don't own the Kobe HOF jersey - but I asked somebody on hand about the twill. It's printed, and was described as "more flexible / lighter" than regular MN twill. Sounds like it's that Reebok Replithentic Plastic Twill that you referenced.

The Hall of Fame patch Kobe is also 20% off on Hibbett rn if anyone wants to take the chance. The product number is different than the other jerseys so thats a good sign. Either they will cancel it or you'll actually get it. And by some crazy chance they send you a weird product you can just return it
HOF Patch?

Ebbets got some FIRE NCAA football jerseys that just came out. Some are on sale, some aren't.

10FORYOU saves an extra 10% on top of the sale.

Last edited:
1601916201229.jpeg

I might have to cop this joint

FYI the Hall of Fame patch Kobe is dropping at some retailers in the morning, so I think its safe to say (even more so now) that the one on Hibbetts is legit. So if you want the jersey 20% off now is your chance.

Back
Top Bottom