Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Next hot drop
335748BF-1D8D-4CF5-8CF0-90A3BAC72E20.jpeg

VDay joint... 🔥🔥🔥
One of their most ignorant incorrect jerseys

edbabyin . He has kobes now too priced at $200. He had some Nike current ones a few days ago but I didn’t look at them in detail. It seems like there is a company in china that produces really good replicas. Some of the Nike authentic look and feel real too. Just some things off like on this.
Figured it was from him. Very close fakes. Someone posted one they got from him side by side with one from M&N you can really tell the difference then.

If that NC jordan does drop on the US MNN site it’ll be an exclusive meaning discount aint gonna work like all the other jordan jerseys

What is the consensus on ordering at the UK site again to avoid customs fees or any issues? I got my eyes on some items

What is the consensus on ordering at the UK site again to avoid customs fees or any issues? I got my eyes on some items

under $800 to avoid any customs Fees. I don’t know who they ship with but if delivery is with usps, you will never be charged. The others collect the duty amount before delivering.

If that NC jordan does drop on the US MNN site it’ll be an exclusive meaning discount aint gonna work like all the other jordan jerseys
The white olympic jordan jersey was not exclusive when they first dropped it. Many in here got it that night for 20% off. Also the Iverson wasn't exclusive. I see what your saying, but its not set in stone that it will immediately be exclusive. It is a risk though yes.

Mitchell and Ness almost has no exclusive authentics anymore, anything that sells well they make a ton of.

Back
Top Bottom