Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I dont really want any jersey they got, aside from the dunk contest VC. They dont update and give us any new MLB. They dropped that mcgwire a few yrs back, sold out, and that was that. No wools. Nothing.

Think ima take your advice and start messing with some Ebbets

Grabbing 2-3 Ebbets jerseys when they do their black friday sale.

Since there was discussion earlier about catalog phone orders, here’s an NBA Store catalog from 2002. It has listings for M&N Hardwood Classics, Nike Pro-Cut and swingman.
50175EA3-00FD-4EFE-BFDF-E753F9FF744C.jpeg
5C70A3C5-EA84-4A46-B15E-5D94D850B2BD.jpeg
F4EF2A59-F98A-42E5-B18E-2DB1F4C55368.jpeg
E3B08116-81DA-4A4D-AA69-2FCAFEF44C30.jpeg
C426C867-06FB-4483-962B-6EBADB509FE8.jpeg

Crazy seeing the price difference is M&N jerseys. Celtics $175, Lakers $300.

M&N just hit me again with the “limited availability” email on the Georgetown authentic shorts. Still sold out.

They definitely made made an authentic @ some point because I have it sitting in my closet somewhere, you might be able to track one down.
Yea i seen one last night on some site called Poshmark, but that was it. The old listing on M&N was gone, no old listing on any other site, none on eBay. So thats why I pulled the trigger. It could literally be years, or never, for them to make one again.

Damn won’t let me add the XL to my cart

I prob got one of the last ones...

Was there ever a medium? Only saw small and large and now it’s gone
Sizes were there at first then I started doing something else and came back 10 mins later and like 2 of the sizes disappeared so I hurried up and got my xl... on another note for some reason I thought it was $300 instead of $250...even better

Missed the Penny again. Does anyone know what the size run on that was? Was it a FSR or just sizes here and there?

I probably missed that white penny in my size by about 20 minutes or so. Oh well. That’s about $220 I saved assuming that promo code still works. I’ll get it on the next restock.

Has anyone had success cancelling M&N orders?

don’t want to wait over a month for the return process

Also just checked my past orders and they have been canceled and put back up on site. WTF

Attachments

• 20200902_114637.jpg
    20200902_114637.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
My card just worked somewhere else so M&N has me blocked SMH. They tryin to stop the COVID drip man.

If you’re logged in, try logging out and checking out as a guest. I’ve never been able to complete an order while logged in.

Back
Top Bottom