Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Which new ones

For those of you who have had pockets sewn into your authentic shorts, can you point me in the direction of fabric to bring in to a tailor to add as pockets? I’m having trouble finding something that would work for my blue Magic, purple Lakers, yellow Lakers, etc. Thanks in advance!

For those of you who have had pockets sewn into your authentic shorts, can you point me in the direction of fabric to bring in to a tailor to add as pockets? I’m having trouble finding something that would work for my blue Magic, purple Lakers, yellow Lakers, etc. Thanks in advance!
Go to ur local hood swap meet n buy sum cheap jersey material that matches. But I just use whatever is a decent match by my tailor. Pockets that match arent Really not that srs to me. I use non jersey material. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
20200823_224746.jpg

This 2002 Jersey would be unreal

yes it was part of the restock that happened a few weeks ago. Almost pulled the trigger on it but got the gold 1999-00 Finals jersey instead.

I hate that they gave us a 1999-00 purple jersey with the black band but didn't make it The Finals version. Why the hell would you do that?

They're going to pull that Jordan BS and make every tiny variation. They'll do another one with the Finals patch :lol:

Peep the back of those new Kobes. Kiss cut crest and numbers with stacked twill name. TRUE TO THE OG GAMERS.

Props, M&N.

ajy4cp18185-lalpurp99kbr_2.jpg
ajy4sb19089-lallgpr00kbr_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom