Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

9E22C2DE-D877-430D-8390-FC15BE161B3A.jpeg

Today

I can't believe I have finally gotten rid of all my jerseys I got during the 2000s this year.

I got rid of all my useless oversized jerseys last year. I thought it was safe to keep the remaining jerseys that were made in U.S.A. but didn't realize they were oversized as well until this year! I just devoted my time during this shutdown life to purge them and replace them with things I wanted or things I can use as somewhat trade bait.

The only jersey I have from the 2000s is a white Hawks Dominique Wilkins I acquired in 2003. I only kept it because I got it autographed by him at a signing he did at Fox Hills Mall Champs during 2004 NBA All-Star Weekend. Otherwise that oversized jersey would have been purged.
I sold all mine long ago. But now I wear the size they were lol

Wow! What did he actually say?

He ignorantly called me a Klan member after I stigmatized Swingman stuff being as bad as KKK of Confederate attire. He clearly didn't read context properly.

He also called you out when you referred to a reseller as a molester/ rapist when you were salty u missed out on some lebrons.

For the most part how is the durability of authentics for hooping? Do you guys play ball/workout in yours?

For the most part how is the durability of authentics for hooping? Do you guys play ball/workout in yours?
I dont hoop but i box and workout in mine. Theyve all been thru the wash several times. Great durabiity, well made.

I wear mine more for casual but I machine wash them regularly and have had no issues at all. Great durability. In fact, I I've never heard of anyone having durability issues with their authentic shorts.

I think what matters is how you wash em. used to ball in all my reebok/Adidas authentic and I was washing some of those pairs 2-3 times a week no joke. I would rotate between a few and this was when I was playing ball 5-6 days every week :lol:

turn em inside out and wash em correctly... they'll last and have no issues

Back
Top Bottom