Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Been unoffically collecting M&N for over 20 years, but any tips on scoring a pair of Blue Magic Pinstripe shorts? Swingman or Authentic IDC

1596480344215.png

M&N- Do it!

I HATED those and the all-orange with a passion when I used to see them being scraped. Now, those two colors are my most two wanted jerseys. Go figure:lol:

Speaking of Knicks though, I saw the Anorak’s were on final sale last week and discount eligible, so I had to jab step and pull the trigger. Now, I just need them to re-release them Sprewell’s and white ‘98 shorts and I’m unsubscribing from this thread:lol:

0382D1A3-81F6-47CA-BE18-8BCD17002BBE.jpeg

Returned my purple Kobe reason for that stupid nba logo. Hoping they would send me a much better logo placement. Man I need those white bulls shorts to complete the set be keeping my 👀 once they restock

Looks like I might be the odd one out here. I have yet to see a logo that I thought was off. Not in this thread, my own jersey, or anywhere else. I just dont see it. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom