Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Agreed. And it seems like they don't cut the armholes big enough, like on OG jersey. Unless I'm wearing an undershirt with tight sleeves, they always bunch up.
I agree but I also think it varies by the jersey. Some, like my 00s Finals Kobe, the armhole is much bigger than others. But there are some jerseys where it’s limited space and almost digging into your armpit.

order from 5/31 still hasn't shipped.. no response via email... gonna file a chargeback soon. *****es

order from 5/31 still hasn't shipped.. no response via email... gonna file a chargeback soon. *****es

order from where? I had to contact exclusivefitted through their contact us email client and only until after that i got a shipping confirmation. But it doesn't even show as shipped, just a label was printed.

I agree but I also think it varies by the jersey. Some, like my 00s Finals Kobe, the armhole is much bigger than others. But there are some jerseys where it’s limited space and almost digging into your armpit.

That actually makes sense. Your Kobe doesn't have braiding/trim around the armholes does it? It almost seems like they cut those higher with the trim.

What do you guys wear with your basketball jersey? Jeans, jorts, chinos? I usually only wear baseball jerseys and football jerseys during the Nfl season but they both have sleeves so they go well with anything.

What do you guys wear with your basketball jersey? Jeans, jorts, chinos? I usually only wear baseball jerseys and football jerseys during the Nfl season but they both have sleeves so they go well with anything.
I wear mine like this
ap-south-carolina-st-memphis-basketball-1.jpg

That actually makes sense. Your Kobe doesn't have braiding/trim around the armholes does it? It almost seems like they cut those higher with the trim.
No to my knowledge it’s just regular stitching on the material, not an extra trim added and whatnot

order from where? I had to contact exclusivefitted through their contact us email client and only until after that i got a shipping confirmation. But it doesn't even show as shipped, just a label was printed.

M&N

take it for what its worth but in the jersey facebook groups theres a lot of mixed reviews
with Ebay seller Edbabyin. Apparently hes selling AAA quality fakes of M&N jerseys
i dont know all the details but imo it sounds like one of those things where they using the correct materials but
not in an official factory
I copped from him, will post pics when the package arrives tomorrow

Got this older run made in Korea Eric Dickerson Rams in today. I prefer the collar on the older run jerseys even if it’s not accurate to how he wore it. The heat pressed/iron on numbers (whatever you call that) are much more heavier pressed on on this one compared to the more recent runs. Reminds me of my old Joe Namath I had many many years ago.

91D69CF1-A719-4BD2-A50D-98EDB824269F.jpeg
8CA54FFB-0B41-4864-A752-96C9B953610B.jpeg
44DB2773-DCF2-491B-8369-C4F6AB4B6EFE.jpeg
23739B02-67F5-4DAE-AB00-3AB794F117C6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom