Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They might be lurking in here but that only gives them an idea of what hardcore jerseyheads are looking for, which is a small percentage of their consumer base.

As long as the masses keep buying up their trash, that's what they're going to continue releasing.

M&N, please restock the following:

-2003 / 2004 Black Timberwolves Authentic Shorts
-1998 Raptors Authentic Shorts
-1995 / 1996 Vancouver Grizzlies Authentic Shorts
-2001 / 2002 Memphis Grizzlies Authentic Shorts

Much appreciated bruh.

^seeing that avi reminds me that I’ve been clamoring for a lime green hawks maravich. M&N hasnt made one since the og usa releases.

I might even pony up for the authentic

Swingman would be just fine though

M&N, please restock the following:

-2003 / 2004 Black Timberwolves Authentic Shorts
-1998 Raptors Authentic Shorts
-1995 / 1996 Vancouver Grizzlies Authentic Shorts
-2001 / 2002 Memphis Grizzlies Authentic Shorts

Much appreciated bruh.

I'd trade all of those for these. M&N has to understand the Summer needs these. I'd even go as far as saying I'd buy a second pair to add pockets to.

gettyimages-575809.jpg

Y'all ever notice NT always has WAY more "guests" than members? That's suspect. NT is a damn R&D breeding ground for product.

That's who most of the lurkers are. Some are resellers waiting like vultures and some are people who work for these companies gauging the market.

Shouldve made it like other forums you gotta register to see threads.

Lurkers coming thru feasting on deals and discounts and reselling that ****

That's why people in the NB thread started to post deals in spoilers. People who aren't registered to the site can't click on the spoiler tab to reveal what's behind it.

That's who most of the lurkers are. Some are resellers waiting like vultures and some are people who work for these companies gauging the market.

That's why people in the NB thread started to post deals in spoilers. People who aren't registered to the site can't click on the spoiler tab to reveal what's behind it.
Weebey.gif

Had no idea about the spoiler. RL thread mostly been PMing each other.

Even then, people make an account and dont post anything. Ive gotten PMs from people with 0 posts join date a week prior asking to buy/sell/trade me something.

🙄

Had that first bulls shooting shirt when it originally released. Had that one, Magic and Rockets.

Back
Top Bottom