Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Mail call.
20200703_190312.jpg
20200703_190049.jpg
20200703_190331.jpg

I ordered a jersey which was pending on my credit card until M&N completes the order but the thing is my credit card info was stolen so I had to get a new credit card. Will M&N try getting my new credit card payment or will they just cancel my order?

I had been going back and forth all day on whether or not I should get the white Kobe finals jersey. I decided to go ahead and get it over an hour ago but my size was gone. I guess it was a sign to hold off.

Mail day. Gonna have to return the Moss though. Didn’t know a 52 in football jerseys run so big. Will prob grab the 48. Sleeves are super long.
E6C3901C-0EF0-4AA6-A4A5-A3765F29BDF4.jpeg
141F1BA2-0602-4E8E-88C1-97822A3EE4FE.jpeg

Always go one size smaller with Mitchell & Ness NFL jerseys. I learned that myself and posted the same scenario last year so I'll gladly rehash that for you. They're cut larger for some odd reason. Anything larger than your normal or preferred size will always have sleeves that run too long on your arms.

Bro I ordered that night as soon as they dropped, as mine isn't scheduled to be delivered until next Thursday SMH
I ordered that night also when that 20% off was posted. (Thanks btw for whoever posted it). I live less then 50 miles from their warehouse in Irvine though in So Cali. It had a deliver scheduled for Monday.

I ordered that night also when that 20% off was posted. (Thanks btw for whoever posted it). I live less then 50 miles from their warehouse in Irvine though in So Cali. It had a deliver scheduled for Monday.
Mine just updated to next Friday. Just realized it's getting longer because it says my package has not even made it to the FedEx facility yet.

In other news, after almost a month I finally got the money back from my return, so I jumped on to get the white Finals Kobe that restocked yesterday and sizes are gone SMH

Back
Top Bottom