Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

my uk order is tripping right now. 5 days ago it got to customs in Los Angeles and cleared. I'm thinking a day or two max for delivery since im in Los Angeles, but 5 days later nothing. I just checked the tracking number this morning and for some reason it's sorting in Chicago. WTF is it doing in Chicago?
Lol, I think someone’s UK order went back to the UK a few weeks back.

I know shipping is slow but, they tell you. Patience..

SmartSelect_20200702-114508_Gmail.jpg

I emailed them yesterday about my order shipping and within 10 mins I got a shipping confirmation order. Maybe try to email them with your order and ask about the shipping status. Chances are, you'll get a shipping confirmation before you get a response to your email, their response time to emails in general is terrible.

Lol, I think someone’s UK order went back to the UK a few weeks back.
Please don’t let this be the case for my Vince jersey. Royal Mail says my package was received at ISC Los Angeles on the 29th but USPS says it was processed through Miami... No idea where it actually is but heard it could take up to 10 days to get through customs.

Received my Dream Team aways. Overall really close to the old Champion authentics. Pulled out some older pairs from my childhood. Still trying to locate another tub with the rest of my college shorts (Georgetown, UCONN, Kentucky APEX and a few more).

Some were worn to death and It shows.

Away Bulls - Champion either 92/3 or 93/4
Home Bulls -Nike from 97/8
Home Lakers - Nike 97/8
Away Celtics - Nike 2001/2
Away Magic - Champion 92/3
33961C60-F6EF-4544-837D-77A276BB65DB.jpeg

C68787FA-D29C-453C-8EFE-9B4164385295.jpeg

Is there promo code for M&N UK?
I don’t know if you are team authentic or not but there seemed to be a massive purge on M&N UK. I ordered an Orlando McGrady two days ago, they had a full size run. Now that jersey is gone along with the others they have. They mainly have Blue Team USA’s along with some Jordan authentics left.

I know shipping is slow but, they tell you. Patience..

SmartSelect_20200702-114508_Gmail.jpg

I emailed them yesterday about my order shipping and within 10 mins I got a shipping confirmation order. Maybe try to email them with your order and ask about the shipping status. Chances are, you'll get a shipping confirmation before you get a response to your email, their response time to emails in general is terrible.
Na...I emailed 3 days ago and still nothing. There is no excuse for being this slow. Esp when other companies are still shipping with little to no issues. Once again I have only ever mentioned shipping once ever for anything I’ve ever purchased and that’s this time. I understand a few days or week or so but this has been 2 weeks with NO MENTION of shipping. They just gotta do better. Some people in here ordered last week and got shipping notices already...but a week before still nothing on those??? That’s just bad business

Na...I emailed 3 days ago and still nothing. There is no excuse for being this slow. Esp when other companies are still shipping with little to no issues. Once again I have only ever mentioned shipping once ever for anything I’ve ever purchased and that’s this time. I understand a few days or week or so but this has been 2 weeks with NO MENTION of shipping. They just gotta do better. Some people in here ordered last week and got shipping notices already...but a week before still nothing on those??? That’s just bad business

I get it. Try contacting them and voicing your frustration. They warned of delays, but clearly there are inconsistencies. There are things I've ordered from May (not from M&N, but in general), that just shipped last week, so I get the frustration. Like I said, M&N e-mail response time is trash, and so are their responses to calls and voicemails. All you can do is try man.

Back
Top Bottom