Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

To all you artists out there, who don't wanna be on a record label where the executive producer's all up in the videos, all on the records, dancing...then come to Death Row
20200626_115952.jpg

Allof the screen print Jordan’s are inaccurate (minus the rookies IMO) but what can we expect from this company when they use the wrong mesh on certain jerseys but the correct ones on the shorts 🤷🏽‍♂️
If you’re referring to the black wolves

two different years but still... jersey shoulda been mesh :lol:

There is no reason that Ernie should be sitting. $130 BNWT is a steal, especially considering they upped the Wools to $350.

Truth be told, a lot of the "newer" or"younger" jersey collectors aren't huge aficionados. MLB Flannels are still the cream of the crop, but just not with most current buyers for some reason.

I would've PMed to buy it if it was 44-48. Too bad :/

There is no reason that Ernie should be sitting. $130 BNWT is a steal, especially considering they upped the Wools to $350.

Truth be told, a lot of the "newer" or"younger" jersey collectors aren't huge aficionados. MLB Flannels are still the cream of the crop, but just not with most current buyers for some reason.

I would've PMed to buy it if it was 44-48. Too bad :/

I'd buy more of them if they were more wearable, but they're too hot to wear most of the time and many are uncomfortable.

They got introduced in 94-95. You're good.

gettyimages-891748794-2048x2048.jpg

False. League didn’t allow alternate uniforms to be added until you had your current ones for 3 seasons. Kings switched from blue/white/red to purple/black for the 94/95 season. Then they added the checkerboard uniforms for the 96-97 season. M&N goofed.

I'd buy more of them if they were more wearable, but they're too hot to wear most of the time and many are uncomfortable.

So true. I basically keep them for fall and winter, and only when it's not raining or snowing. Spring is a no go because I don't want pollen stuck to them.

False. League didn’t allow alternates uniforms to be added until you had your current ones for 3 seasons.

Ok but I pulled it off Gettyimages and Sportslogo reports 94-95 also. That is literally a game photo. Is there something else I'm missing.... ?

Anyway...

The biggest goof with the M&N Kings remake is the check pattern is more accurate to the 97-98 version. The OG Champion version had *printed* (Corrected by eyanks) checkers, and the checkers were smaller.

When the Kings changed manufacturers to Starter, the panels became knit and the checkers were larger. This observation was established by collectors back when this jersey originally released like 10-12 years ago. Although M&N might've used the "96-97" tagging with a Gold logo back then. Same Panel template though.

Anyway, if all that is not good enough, here is a pic of Richmond vs Malone, who is wearing the older Jazz uniforms from 94-95...

gettyimages-912782704-2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:
Anyway...

The Only goof with the M&N Kings remake is the check pattern is more accurate to the 97-98 version. The OG Champion version had sublimated checkers, and the checkers were smaller.

When the Kings changed manufacturers to Starter, the panels became knit and the checkers were larger. This observation was established by collectors back when this jersey originally released like 10-12 years ago. Although M&N might've used the "96-97" tagging with a Gold logo back then. Same Panel template though.

Anyway, if all that is not good enough, here is a pic of Richmond vs Malone, who is wearing the older Jazz uniforms from 94-95...

gettyimages-912782704-2048x2048.jpg

The gamers did not use sublimation. They had a thick side panel with it printed on. The authentics had the printed. Also, the KINGS wordmark is different, on the gamers the letters were all separate.

Sacramento1.jpeg

The gamers did not use sublimation. They had a thick side panel with it printed on. The authentics had the printed. Also, the KINGS wordmark is different, on the gamers the letters were all separate.

Sacramento1.jpeg

Sorry. thanks for the correction.

Point being, the jersey was introduced in 94-95 and the 97-98 Starter version was different from the previous Champion iteration.

Man would love to get my tracking from a week and a half ago. My stuff from the weekend too lol.

Said that and got tracking on one pair of shorts I ordered this past weekend. Still waiting for shipping on the order 4 days prior to that.

Back
Top Bottom