Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Glad that 30% code didn't apply to Sale items for long. I got the 91-92 Ewing with it, but would have gone back for more at this point. Just glad the temptation isn't even there. My jersey took a couple of weeks to actually get in, but mind you I'm in CT so all the way across the way it shipped from Cali. East coasters might be waiting a little longer. Still waiting for shipping confirmation on my Jazz shorts too that I was able to scoop with the 30%!

M&N is having shipping delays. Jus be patient. They seem to ship in batches on the weekends. Last 2 orders took about 2 weeks to get shipping email and both times i got the emails Sunday mornings...
Yea I think Sunday is their weekly shipping date my pacers shorts got shipped then

kinda salty i passed on that kemp when they had the 30% off sale items a few weeks ago now my size 44 is gone smh... woulda been nice to match with both my kamikaze oh well... im a cop some shorts though with the 20%

For those of y’all who haven’t received shipping yet, download the FEDEX app. Most likely y’all labels have been printed. It haven’t shipped yet

Raptor meet Godzilla today
2E4175D6-AFF9-4091-8FF1-8AEBAD026B67.jpeg

You’re welcome.

Honestly, don’t waste your money on swingmans and jump straight to authentics. Unless you’re really looking for one player specifically that they don’t have in authentic.

People say “but it’s so much more expensive I can’t afford it”, well if you buy one swingman, chances are you’ll buy another one, and for that price you could have a much higher quality piece that’ll last you a decade plus if you take care of it. Just my advice from personal experience.
I have Swingmans and Authentics, and to me they are the exact same thing. So I never buy an Authentic unless I get an insane deal on it. The 150% price increase for a 10% quality increase doesn't make sense to me.

i own both and they are not the same lol... quality wise its not even close... but looks wise the swingman is more then efficient and looks close to the real thing from a far depending on team/jersey... as i have gotten older i go with the swingman since its cheaper... but if theres a sale i will cop the authentic or if its a favorite player/team ill cop the authentic regardless of sale...i dont wear jerseys often and when i do i rarely wear the same player twice... so the swingman is the better value imo...also i dont like that authentics are temperamental you need to take extra care and if you get a stain its a wrap... with my swingman i dont care what happens to it lol...im a hypocrite when it comes to shorts though i rather get the authentics... the only time id get swingman shorts is the lakers because there is no special design on them at all... im talking show time era with no logo on there...

Agree with a lot of your points. Especially about authentics being temperamental lol. Whenever I wear a white jersey, I have to be extra careful, and I don't let anyone careless or messy near me :lol:

It's cool if you rock swingmans. At least you're objective enough to admit the difference in quality.

I have Swingmans and Authentics, and to me they are the exact same thing. So I never buy an Authentic unless I get an insane deal on it. The 150% price increase for a 10% quality increase doesn't make sense to me.

While I'm not totally anti swingmans they are nowhere near the quality of the authentics. On both my swingman shaq jersey and magic shorts the colour started to wash out on the panels, this happened after the first hand wash... maybe they have fixed it with the G2 versions but its been authentic only for me since

1593065598135862019378844837814.jpg 15930656365578038649103401370292.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom