Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yes all the time. You will have already had the item for a few days, worn it, and then will get the tracking info.

wooow. Yeah it’s a been a few days since I ordered my Pat Ewing jersey and with my building and hood known for stealing packages I gotta be alert.

wooow. Yeah it’s a been a few days since I ordered my Pat Ewing jersey and with my building and hood known for stealing packages I gotta be alert.

My last 2 orders from this sale have shown up without being scanned. I got the shipping email, but then they never updated past "item has been received by post office" or whatever. Just had my last one dropped on my doorstep a couple of hours ago.

MN U.K. did that for me when I copped

items showed up on discount in cart then added 10% on top

Came in last week, didn't realize I had so many blue BPs til I ordered this lol
20200623_125501.jpg

20200623_125520.jpg

No
alsi never received my stuff lol

and that VC shows up as 166 in my cart but only size Small left
When I checked this morning they only had 3 mediums in stock so I jumped on it. Now fingers crossed I actually get it :lol:

Thinking of adding the raptors tmac to the collection off the uk site.
I think I remember some saying the shade of purple is different from the vc.
Is that true or am I just misremembering?

Thinking of adding the raptors tmac to the collection off the uk site.
I think I remember some saying the shade of purple is different from the vc.
Is that true or am I just misremembering?
Iirc it was the purple being diff on the shorts compared to the jerseys.

Dont own a purple jersey so cant compare, only got the white

if mans are looking for those '93-94 jazz shorts

I saw that last night, tempted to see how flexible he is offer wise. its a few shorts up that I want but the sellers prices are more than I ideally want to pay

Been on the hunt for that Bonds for a good while, s/o to robpzee612 robpzee612 for the extra pair of eyes on the LC . I really REALLY wanted that Penny in authentic, I'm holding out hope they will re-release it in authentic form. Such a fire jersey to me, even in swingman form.

Back
Top Bottom