Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Lots of heat posted past few pages.

Got my Kobe from NBA Store. Karmaloop order also came in. Anybody who missed out on Karmaloop deal & was looking for 40 in Purple 08-09?

26595C0F-BED6-4A8C-AD3C-3BF8B359F4F6.jpeg

Need those 91 Suns shorts as well, mad i passed cause of priorities.....adulting sucks :emoji_cry:

20200614_170339.jpg
forgot the headband from Jefferson

lamekilla lamekilla didn't you rock something similar?

6268C5F4-2095-454C-8F39-7BFC145087ED.jpeg

Pickups from the markdown sale a couple weeks back

Damn, two of the jerseys on my hit list. Couldn't buy nothing tho, just recently moved and my pockets lightweight at the moment.

Is it sacrilegious to wear a fitted/snapback with a jersey from a sport that is not baseball? 🤔

And here’s the link for that Kobe jersey. He has size 40 and 44 still up. I talked to him for a bit. He’s good money.

Tell him we need that NT discount, 40% or nothing less ya huuurd

This. I was actually glad that there wasn't too much I wanted, and that this Father's Day sale was trash. Definitely would've been tempted to grab more stuff. As it is, I only picked up the grey chipper.

Need the grey chipper as well, copped the white maddux some months ago when someone posted the macy's link...think it was redmercury redmercury

Is it sacrilegious to wear a fitted/snapback with a jersey from a sport that is not baseball? 🤔

Tell him we need that NT discount, 40% or nothing less ya huuurd

Neither do we, hahahaha

What? You saying can you wear NBA and NBA or NFL and NFL?

Or you talking mixing sports?

same city Of different sports if same colors=Pass

mixing diff sports of same city With diff color= meh

Mixing diff sports and diff city’s teams= *****
:smh:

What? You saying can you wear NBA and NBA or NFL and NFL?

Or you talking mixing sports?

I think OP is talking about an mlb fitted with a non mlb jersey, for example.
If so, I don't see a problem with it, as long as the cities match.
I rock a white sox fitted with my jordan jerseys all the time.

Y’all seen my posts, I got so much Giants, Knicks and Yankees gear that I usually don’t have to mix but I’ve done it before. I don’t think it’s a bad look if it’s the same cities.

I say nah on the mixed teams unless you got a lakers jersey and one of them dodgers caps in lakers colors. But in general nah. Might as well rock a Jankee jersey with a Red Sox fitted

You see it at games all the times. Fans wearing different teams but same cities.

Comparing a Yankee jersey with a Red Sox hat to a Yankee jersey and NYG hat is ****in nuts. Not even close.

i wanna see M&N release a white KG MVP season jersey.

btw Blue Dodgers fitted with the blue cursive lakers jersey was go to combo in HS

I was just poking some fun about the whole jersey/fitted thing when i seen the kings snapback posted last page. Y'all remember that discussion in here when somebody said you can't wear a hockey jersey without the skates or some **** like that? :rofl:

Here's Dom K with a Kings jersey and a black Dodgers fitted

-3bJwS18BFSVccwMs9EMixvui479YfXd0Jm3V10rFXWWyYnE_RiEXTqF0tkSIafq7ON9zJyyhikFrlXNhBJaIRnHmNaaNLecyAVFrDgkB4gANz3FNskeWpuhwpA0n2uK57jTQsPmqgxcDr0ia5Lze-nqjh_5ruwttbE

Bruh....this is from fanatics. I guess they rushed these Kobe's. This is 100% going back.

20200617_200707.jpg

You can tell this was probably made right after Kobe's passing, these greedy companies know any merch with his name attached is basically printing money :smh:

Back
Top Bottom