Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

jaypesoz jaypesoz good looking out. I’ve been to some of their brick and mortar stores before. They’re one of the few retail stores left that still has a decent authentic and m&n selection these days.

jaypesoz jaypesoz good looking out. I’ve been to some of their brick and mortar stores before. They’re one of the few retail stores left that still has a decent authentic and m&n selection these days.

Speaking of I noticed this morning that Macy's has resumed or restocked carrying M&N. There was a brief period where the website only had like four items.

Speaking of I noticed this morning that Macy's has resumed or restocked carrying M&N. There was a brief period where the website only had like four items.
most of those are coming from lids or sometimes direct from M&N

3C128C17-A109-4089-8D78-02C73F46642F.jpeg
Today

most of those are coming from lids or sometimes direct from M&N

Thanks for pointing that out although I already knew the Mitchell & Ness stuff from Macy's is from Lids. They always came from Indiana whenever I ordered from them according to the tracking information. I learned the Lids warehouse is based in Indiana.

I'm doubtful about them coming directly from Mitchell & Ness because they ship from their warehouse in Orange County and all my Macy's orders from Mitchell & Ness came strictly direct from Indiana and nowhere else. But what would I know about that honestly? I'm going off my experiences basically.

Boneyardchicago has the mike all star up for sale (wizards) sz Small. Legit spot in Chicago. I’ve purchased many sneakers and jerseys from them. $200 a good price imo
6E76CCC5-B5C8-486D-AE2D-05FA0A134977.png

7219E7CB-D04A-4B6D-82E7-A30182FA6C6A.png

All this talk about shorts got me searching for some. Gonna have to wait out the Last Dance hype for chicago authentics shorts and cop some swingman ones for now.

Biggest differences between authentics and swingmans? I know swingmans got pockets and thats a big plus.

All this talk about shorts got me searching for some. Gonna have to wait out the Last Dance hype for chicago authentics shorts and cop some swingman ones for now.

Biggest differences between authentics and swingmans? I know swingmans got pockets and thats a big plus.
Swings shorts are trash compared to the authentics.
the waist band, leg opening trim and team logo are super different and way cheap looking. Swingman jerseys are the only swings you should do if you can’t get authentics.
D9160268-02C4-4B30-ABD8-C16AA974476B.jpeg

12FD121C-3D0C-4FD2-9394-484435F7C16F.jpeg

I was luckily able to recop my grizz shorts from eBay for $87 shipped in good condition minus a few tiny stains that I can live with.
now off to Leo’s they go for pockets. 🥴

Last edited:
Yea, I was looking at that swingman Van Exel quality compared to my rookie Kobe authentic and it looks super cheap compared to it. Especially how they did that gold logo.

Hopefully they'll make an authentic Van Exel at some point.

Yea, I was looking at that swingman Van Exel quality compared to my rookie Kobe authentic and it looks super cheap compared to it. Especially how they did that gold logo.

Hopefully they'll make an authentic Van Exel at some point.

If they did a Van Exel or Eddie Jones Authentic, it probably would be a small amount made. I know I’d cop one, and those guys have somewhat a cult following amongst Laker fans as guys who played well in that post magic, pre shaq era. But outside of Laker fans. I don’t see that many spending authentic $$ on those guys jerseys.

that said. Make it happen m&n.

How different is the sizing for the authentic NBA jerseys, compared to the swings and! I normally get a L authentic and tailor it down. Would I have to do the same with swingmans?

Y’all think the ‘84 Olympic jerseys will hit Fanatics and other retailers soon?

I need that Ewing ASAP but not tryna drop retail

How different is the sizing for the authentic NBA jerseys, compared to the swings and! I normally get a L authentic and tailor it down. Would I have to do the same with swingmans?

Honestly, I got the Van Exel and Eddie Jones swingman and they fit tighter than my authentic, I had to send them back. The torso was too tapered for me but the next size up probably would have been too big.

Back
Top Bottom