Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

ya im ready to pay retail before it sells out for good lol... just need a small for the home bulls shorts...didnt see my size yesterday

I can’t believe they slapped the exclusive tag on the Rodman and Pippen jerseys, We were getting Pippens Jersey last summer for $98 each authentic (Final sale + 40%), I had to grab mine. And from the Mitchell and Ness site at that........... now $300 :rofl:.

They also had the Elway for $98 too....

They killed 30% code on Final Score. I had a Seaver Mets jersey in my cart, when through with PayPal and the order wouldn't go through. Checked the code and it's not working on anything now.

that Rodman swingman for $45 was a nice price

only way id even cop swingman would be a price that low :lol:

They killed 30% code on Final Score. I had a Seaver Mets jersey in my cart, when through with PayPal and the order wouldn't go through. Checked the code and it's not working on anything now.

Did something similar for me a few days ago. I carted the Bo Jackson Angels BP jersey and the code worked. I didn't realize until after I received tracking information that the discount went away during checkout. I called their Customer Service and waited on hold for 45 minutes (while I showered and had breakfast this morning), and they're going to refund me the difference. Definitely double check your total before you submit your order.

Champs right now.
B03B642E-7599-41DA-9C3B-663B07FF6111.png

Can see that 30 for 30 on Master P now.

ESPN: What if I told you, you could be a so-so rapper and average 1.9 ppg in just a handful of preseason games...

Viewer: let’s see what else is on.

People buy that P. Miller Champion authentic and pay good money for it. There's a market for him, don't know how big though. It's gotta be a more desired jersey than those florals and random swingman ABA blanks.

Back
Top Bottom