Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don't remember them ever having more than 30% off. There's no point in buying from there since their sales stink and they're pretty much a fanatics clone, who normally have 30% coupons and sales anyway.
Was just curious for some other stuff. But yea I don’t recall anything more than 30% just had to double check

Whats the difference between the new arrival
Lakers shorts which are 125 and the 52 dollar pair?....pics are exactly the same

ended up pulling the trigger... always wanted a yankee jersey but never copped one... so finally copped a mattingly jersey my favorite player growing up.... i figured the sale is only going to go down if i wait until tomorrow... still mad at myself for being cheap... shoulda pulled the trigger for the authentic usa shorts for 55 now they sold out smh

ended up pulling the trigger... always wanted a yankee jersey but never copped one... so finally copped a mattingly jersey my favorite player growing up.... i figured the sale is only going to go down if i wait until tomorrow... still mad at myself for being cheap... shoulda pulled the trigger for the authentic usa shorts for 55 now they sold out smh

Any Yankees pickup deserves 100 likes on this page. :D

Totally missed the $55 shorts. Just curious, what else did they have for that price?

Looks like they added some new clearance for yesterday smh

Copped the 08-09 Kobe and 98 Moss from Fanatics. Of course M&N didn't have my size in the moss and the all kobes are exclusive so Fanatics with 30% off plus the 15% discounted gift cards from Raise was the better deal.

I thought it was wild they raised the prices too... was gonna cop a practice jersey but it’s a no from me now dog. Also on principle

Damn I didn’t know Ebbets got an NFL deal. Guess they got it this year for the 100 year. THIS IS HOW YOU DO THROWBACKS M&N, THESE JERSEYS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Their jackets stupid too, killing M&N in quality.

B3C4F59E-2A2D-4CDC-9D02-4E4CB8BAC5D0.jpeg
68C5E7D1-CF04-40E0-ADA0-0DE552D3F279.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn I didn’t know Ebbets got an NFL deal. Guess they got it this year for the 100 year. THIS IS HOW YOU DO THROWBACKS M&N, THESE JERSEYS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Their jackets stupid too, killing M&N in quality.

B3C4F59E-2A2D-4CDC-9D02-4E4CB8BAC5D0.jpeg
68C5E7D1-CF04-40E0-ADA0-0DE552D3F279.jpeg

Sad that M&N's quality fell off so hard.

I like Ebbets Field apparel, but one thing that stinks is that it holds no resale value. People prefer the brand name M&N, and even nowadays a lot of the older M&N is selling below what their modern junk goes for.

Back
Top Bottom