Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They should have did the personalized short sleeve warm up jackets too.
28_6152A_lg.jpeg

Why are some people getting their Dr Pepper codes approved in minutes and some not even in the same day? Makes no sense.

NT is the best. Was wanting a 30 code for a Mahomes jersey and used the advice and photos posted up. Appreciate it and reps have been given in appreciation.

Also the MJ jersey doesn't do it for me. I would go for the practice gear instead.

Snapped a pick of those codes, sent it in and got code back within a couple minutes. Ordered a Bird and Magic practice jersey.

Stop worrying, the fanatics orders won't get canceled.

Agreed. You can check the quantity of every item by entering a large amount while in your cart. It will tell you how many of each size are in stock. Of course the Jordan jersey has the most stock. Especially in the more common sizes...Also a lot of the practice jerseys are low in stock since yesterday.

Used all my fancash from yesterday plus the another 30 percent. If anyone has any spare fancash from their mitchell and ness purchases.
Screenshot_20190809-100159_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom