Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Do MN nba/nfl jerseys run the same as far as sizing to the swingman/on-field?

I wear a small in both and wasn't sure about MN authentics

original 6 jerseys are on the mitchell and ness website 
Which jerseys you referring 2?
https://www.mitchellandness.com/new?league=46

I might cop that Blackhawks and Toronto 
patrice.png

Some people told me on fb it could be real. Others said fake. But it matches my red one I got from the NFL shop years ago minus the jock tag. But the jock tag was different on the two. Maybe M&N just did a poor job on them

I think they only made a red version with that patch. Could be wrong. The numbers and coloring looks fake to me.

This is a stock photo of the white one, they did a white one and a red one, I bought the Red one years ago from NFL Shop for $300.00 long before I ever knew M&N did sales. 

Good stuff up there fellas,
Im trying to pull the trigger on BP jersey but hesitant on the sizing. Can someone give me some advise on a Med or L.
5' 10" about 165lbs sizing? TIA

Good stuff up there fellas,
Im trying to pull the trigger on BP jersey but hesitant on the sizing. Can someone give me some advise on a Med or L.
5' 10" about 165lbs sizing? TIA
Large if u want it tts.
Bp 's run a lil young but not by much. If ur on the fence with not wanting it true to sz get an xl.

Large if u want it tts.
Bp 's run a lil young but not by much. If ur on the fence with not wanting it true to sz get an xl.

Thanks, going to go with the L really dont want to go through the whole return process thing and wait. I like to receive and rock :smokin

Back
Top Bottom