Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

75798B85-863E-4074-BEF9-EEF2EF234A32.png

E01D050E-A096-41DC-A9A2-C02800B363D9.png

9D91FABA-8514-4DF7-BD9C-123526B20B0A.png

Would’ve been better if he did all these shorts individually and wrote finals on em

Well that's it I give up. All hope with m&n is lost.

Finals Just Dons are kinda hot can’t front. If Lakers/Celtics can be had for ~$250 I’ll buy em but they aren’t worth $400

As a diehard Knicks fan I feel disgusted and it's on sight if I see Don for that bull****

I cried when they lost G. I didn’t even acknowledge the shorts. All I see is Lakers/Celtics and Bulls/Jazz. He shoulda did something else more recent like Cavs/Warriors

I cried when they lost G. I didn’t even acknowledge the shorts. All I see is Lakers/Celtics and Bulls/Jazz. He shoulda did something else more recent like Cavs/Warriors

probably cant cuz m&n doesnt do rev 30 shorts. what a shame we dont get that collab :stoneface:

I need the oneness code

Believe it’s APPAREL.

M&N needs to drop the pinstripe rockets authentic already. and just don needs to a rockets pair (in red or pinstripe) too.

Been saying this for a while! I need authentic clutch city and authentic pinstripe. About to break down and buy the swingman’s :smh:.

As a diehard Knicks fan I feel disgusted and it's on sight if I see Don for that bull****

As a rocket fan, I dig it lol.

So it looks like the 'apparel' code is still live on oneness. And wasn't it 40%? It's showing as 50% now.
I think the 91 jersey is only 300 on MN but regardless, a great deal! I'll be sitting out whatever Father's Day deal MN puts out.
(As of this posting, limited sizes still available: I think S and XXL)

Screenshot_20190525-035807_Samsung Internet.jpg

So it looks like the 'apparel' code is still live on oneness. And wasn't it 40%? It's showing as 50% now.
I think the 91 jersey is only 300 on MN but regardless, a great deal! I'll be sitting out whatever Father's Day deal MN puts out.
(As of this posting, limited sizes still available: I think S and XXL)

Screenshot_20190525-035807_Samsung Internet.jpg

Repped.
Too bad I missed out by ordering a day earlier.

Repped.
Too bad I missed out by ordering a day earlier.
I just ordered the 1991 Jordan All Star for $162. I'm assuming i ordered the last 2XL because when I checked back, it was sold out. Only size I saw was a small. Now I can wear them with my 6's like he did in 1991

They need to add more inventory . every time I visit the site only thing left is 3-5xl in the stuff I want lol

I thought about ordering. But last time I ordered from them I never got my jersey and had to hound them to get my money back.

I kick myself for not ordering those Nuggets shorts for half off on Oneness last night, i was holding off since i was trying to get the La to Chicago Jordan 1s today, ended up getting the L on those.

Oh well, i still have the Miami Heat Just Don pair coming into me this week.

great deals on oneness. especially don shorts. not sure if i can spend that much on shorts though. regardless of the saving.

75798B85-863E-4074-BEF9-EEF2EF234A32.png

E01D050E-A096-41DC-A9A2-C02800B363D9.png

9D91FABA-8514-4DF7-BD9C-123526B20B0A.png

Would’ve been better if he did all these shorts individually and wrote finals on em

So that idiot designer basically emulated or rehashed those bootleg throwback split jerseys but made them into crappy shorts that will be overpriced. And there will be sheep people with a follower mentality who will obligingly overpay for them like dope-head clowns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom