Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I went on that site out of curiosity, I got a kick out of the nba logo on the bottom left lol

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 8.01.09 PM.png

Lmaoooo

I went on that site out of curiosity, I got a kick out of the nba logo on the bottom left lol

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 8.01.09 PM.png
Obviously MN didn't forget it was DJ Khaled's awful attempt at playing ball.

Also last I checked this thread is for MN not Just Don discussion. :lol:

Why can’t dude just wear what he like? If this was KD Kyrie Steph Draymond nobody would bat an eye. Let K Love where what he like

Cause he was never into this **** before. Like a lot of these athletes and celebs right now, they're all wearing the same **** cause it's the cool thing to do. Not cause they like it.

Cause he was never into this **** before. Like a lot of these athletes and celebs right now, they're all wearing the same **** cause it's the cool thing to do. Not cause they like it.

Can you blame them, it's their stylist that picks out clothing for them

Makes sense I suppose. Guess I never really paid attention to what he’s wore before

Shoulda kept the Agassi tee, and threw on some tech challenges instead of the off white AF1’s. The shorts are random too in terms of theme and colors but I digress

The white spurs authentic shorts dont look to bad in photos.... Anyone got a fit pic or in hand photo?

Back
Top Bottom