Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

52? What is this, 2004?

Get a 56, bro

I still wear size 52 and I'm 6' and back to 190 lbs. like I weighed 10 years ago. I've always worn XXL with my street clothes, I don't plan to stop either.

I'll gladly elaborate on my ignorance and mistakes with y'all.

It's funny you mentioned 2004, it was around that period or shortly before my dumbass began wearing my clothes too big especially authentic jerseys when I should have stuck with size 52 all along. I got size 56 with basketball jerseys. And I actually got size 60/4XL with Mitchell & Ness baseball jerseys like an idiot.

Wearing jerseys too big has had a bad residual effect on me after over 10 years now because I got stuck with crap I can't wear. But I am slowly getting rid of some periodically. I basically can't sell them for even cheaper than half of the total value.

I stupidly thought I was getting a deal in 2004 by gorging on them on eBay because I was getting them for $100 or less. I even got players I didn't know just because I thought the jersey was different and unique. I allowed myself to be reckless on eBay unfortunately.

It wasn't until 2013 when I realized I was wearing my clothes too big.

I still wear size 52 and I'm 6' and back to 190 lbs. like I weighed 10 years ago. I've always worn XXL with my street clothes, I don't plan to stop either.

I'll gladly elaborate on my ignorance and mistakes with y'all.

It's funny you mentioned 2004, it was around that period or shortly before my dumbass began wearing my clothes too big especially authentic jerseys when I should have stuck with size 52 all along. I got size 56 with basketball jerseys. And I actually got size 60/4XL with Mitchell & Ness baseball jerseys like an idiot.

Wearing jerseys too big has had a bad residual effect on me after over 10 years now because I got stuck with crap I can't wear. But I am slowly getting rid of some periodically. I basically can't sell them for even cheaper than half of the total value.

I stupidly thought I was getting a deal in 2004 by gorging on them on eBay because I was getting them for $100 or less. I even got players I didn't know just because I thought the jersey was different and unique. I allowed myself to be reckless on eBay unfortunately.

It wasn't until 2013 when I realized I was wearing my clothes too big.

Wisdom is wasted in your youth. Maybe look into getting the ones you REALLY want to keep tailored. I have a few that I bought, but are too big/long that I need to have tailored to look normal.

Wisdom is wasted in your youth. Maybe look into getting the ones you REALLY want to keep tailored. I have a few that I bought, but are too big/long that I need to have tailored to look normal.

That's a great observation about wasted wisdom during youth. Or some even completely lack wisdom in their youth like myself with certain issues and situations.

Thanks for the suggestion of tailoring but I have already decided what I'm keeping that fits right for me years ago. The oversized crap I'm getting rid of are useless to me, vague styles and players.

The bad thing about having oversized crap like I do is that it's practically impossible to sell due to lack of relevancy of the jersey and size. The problem is that I don't deal with people taller than 6' and weigh over 200 lbs. It would be a different scenario obviously if I dealt with big and tall dudes who like jerseys.

I've always worn my jerseys a little loose, but I never understood rocking one down to your knees or past them. Especially in music videos, I remember the B2K dudes rocking like 3 sizes too big.

16B35472-BC15-42AE-8A96-F6EA19A7958D.png

https://www.final-score.com/product/mitchell---ness-nba-authentic-jersey---men-s/AS91MJOH.html

Heads up
And 10% code LKS193C6
And 2% Ebates

I've always worn my jerseys a little loose, but I never understood rocking one down to your knees or past them. Especially in music videos, I remember the B2K dudes rocking like 3 sizes too big.

Welcome to the early to mid-2000s when people began wearing jerseys many sizes too big. I was a part of that trend unfortunately as I elaborated.

Coincidentally people always refer to seeing that particular style in music videos whenever they currently reminisce.

Welcome to the early to mid-2000s when people began wearing jerseys many sizes too big. I was a part of that trend unfortunately as I elaborated.

Coincidentally people always refer to seeing that particular style in music videos whenever they currently reminisce.

I have a closet still full of oversized jerseys in my parents crib that I spent thousands on that aren't worth **** now, but I wouldn't trade that era for anything.

That's basically what collecting is lol. Don't buy hoping to turn a profit later on. Not a lot of items appreciate over time. I have a personal rule, buy what I like and buy with the intention to keep. I can't speak for others' methods, but this stops me from buying bs. Same rule applies for shoes, funko pops, hats, whatever etc. It stopped me from buying a lot of stuff that I would hate to look at later on.

Back
Top Bottom