Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

try signing up for a account, its a members sale so theyll email you a new code.
I think its only a code for 10% if you sign up for account. I'll probably just hold tight until they post another site-wide code. Seems like they have them pretty often.

If you are size L and ok with White authentic..

Jimmy Jazz

JJ M&N 1991 asg shorts sale.png

that's dope

wouldn't be mad if they made a home Davis warriors

I wanted that authentic so bad back in the day its not even funny

Mitchell & Ness being inaccurate yet again with the Timberwolves jerseys as I see in those photos. Why are the holes in recently released basketball jerseys have smaller holes when most of us should be able to recall they were bigger holes back then?

Is there anyone here who can help me legit check a few different Kobe authentics from the Reebok era?

Anyone interested? $200 shipped. Brand new with tags. Price is firm. DM me .

Attachments

• IMG_20190107_200759.jpg
    IMG_20190107_200759.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20190107_200812.jpg
    IMG_20190107_200812.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Latest pickup. I started out looking for a Mookie Wilson and ended up with this for a special reason. My grandmother died when I was only 3, what I didn't know was, she was a Willie Mays fan and was a Mets fan. That's all I needed to know....

Willie Mays.jpg

Another one from the US production run. Great quality.

Latest pickup. I started out looking for a Mookie Wilson and ended up with this for a special reason. My grandmother died when I was only 3, what I didn't know was, she was a Willie Mays fan and was a Mets fan. That's all I needed to know....

Willie Mays.jpg

GOAT

Willie Mays.jpg

Damn that is nice!

Back
Top Bottom