Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just saying they slowly raising prices

Trash

I only need a regular home and regular away and I’m done with Jordan jerseys unless a wizards releases

Just saying they slowly raising prices

Trash

I only need a regular home and regular away and I’m done with Jordan jerseys unless a wizards releases
Didn't they release a 97-98 Home that is IDENTICAL to this?

M&N needs to bring these back but in regular sizes. These ****s are huge.

83C35D35-12F3-4759-8B87-30C94192F9F9.jpeg

Today

8B344BC0-20E9-40F4-AEBC-345EA362E551.jpeg
Despise the Knicks! But that Starks is so fire! Clean bro

Man I say that all of the time. They were like 70% off online, and I only bought 1. Regrets
Seriously man. I talk myself into spending with the best of them and for some reason I only ended up copping this Orr. Should have done 3 minimum.

I really wanted the white Rangers NHL jersey but my size went before the crazy sales. Wish I could have got one white one and the blue Rangers wool coat.

Kept putting off buying a Bo Jackson White Sox jersey. Always was wanting it but since I had a Raiders and Royals jersey it was hard to justify buying the White Sox since it is so plain. And as luck has it my daughter is playing on the White Sox this year for softball so I figured I had a real reason to get one. Took her to my local Hibbetts for softball pants and found the jersey on the clearance rack. Definitley was a sign to purchase it. Now just missing the Angels jersey M&N just put out to round out the collection.

20190218_150307.jpg
20190218_150323.jpg
20190218_150510.jpg

Kept putting off buying a Bo Jackson White Sox jersey. Always was wanting it but since I had a Raiders and Royals jersey it was hard to justify buying the White Sox since it is so plain. And as luck has it my daughter is playing on the White Sox this year for softball so I figured I had a real reason to get one. Took her to my local Hibbetts for softball pants and found the jersey on the clearance rack. Definitley was a sign to purchase it. Now just missing the Angels jersey M&N just put out to round out the collection.

20190218_150307.jpg
20190218_150323.jpg
20190218_150510.jpg
Bo is gonna be my next collection. Only have a Royals BP so far...

Need that Angels BP Bo Jackson but Mitchell and ness already sold out of XL. Waiting for the other places to get it in.

Can anybody help? I thought there was a vintage jersey thread on here but I cant find it. Wanna get a LC on a 1990s majestic jersey. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom