Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Also, wash on delicate.

Bird seems legit to me. I have a Russell I got years ago and everything is on par with both, they even have the same smell *shrugs*

DE7012A4-943C-415F-A8D8-42DD1B8CB8F9.jpeg

Big Buck today, but it’s still go Sixers

Shuttlesworth Bucks jersey and Cool Grey 11’s combo is always :smokin

Also, wash on delicate.

Bird seems legit to me. I have a Russell I got years ago and everything is on par with both, they even have the same smell *shrugs*
If it’s legit, great pickup for $30. Something just looked off. Maybe just the pic. Congrats nonetheless bro

Shuttlesworth Bucks jersey and Cool Grey 11’s combo is always :smokin
Cool grey 11 is my favorite sneaker. They need to drop them again. Can’t believe it’s the bred 11 again next year. I’m not complaining cause they’re classics, but damn I need more cool grey 11s!

I have the Doug Williams Bucs. Too bad it’s a size 60 tho. Was during the way too big Jersey era

Please don't remind me of that era. Yeah my dumbass got a bunch of MLB jerseys in size 60 as well. What the hell was I thinking last decade? Perhaps I was watching too many rap videos when they wore oversized jerseys last decade. I regret it so bad now years later. But at least I'm getting rid of my oversized jerseys by doing swaps my way and getting newer things in size 52.

I normally wear XXL in oversized clothing so what the hell was I thinking when I went 2 sizes up?! I have a lot of baseball jerseys in size 60 and basketball jerseys in size 56 from that era. Size 52 was always proper for me when I realized it too late.

Please don't remind me of that era. Yeah my dumbass got a bunch of MLB jerseys in size 60 as well. What the hell was I thinking last decade? Perhaps I was watching too many rap videos when they wore oversized jerseys last decade. I regret it so bad now years later. But at least I'm getting rid of my oversized jerseys by doing swaps my way and getting newer things in size 52.

I normally wear XXL in oversized clothing so what the hell was I thinking when I went 2 sizes up?! I have a lot of baseball jerseys in size 60 and basketball jerseys in size 56 from that era. Size 52 was always proper for me when I realized it too late.
Well at least you wasn’t a size 40 ordering 60s :lol:

Yeah I have a bunch of older M&N jerseys in a 60. I’m a bigger dude so still do 56 but the 60 is OD. That’s what was hot in the early 2000’s I might have to put all my size 60’s up for sale and just see what I can get.

Well at least you wasn’t a size 40 ordering 60s :lol:

:lol:
Thanks for the feedback dude. Yeah I'm glad I wasn't that much stupider! I legitimately wear large in my proper size. But I like to wear XXL with my street clothes so at least I'm going 2 sizes up properly that way.

I really regret getting a bunch of authentic Majestic MLB jerseys in size 56 when 52 was always the appropriate oversized sizing for me. I practically got rid of all that crap now and got size 52. The bad thing is some of the stuff I got rid of, a style has changed for some particular teams.

Yeah I have a bunch of older M&N jerseys in a 60. I’m a bigger dude so still do 56 but the 60 is OD. That’s what was hot in the early 2000’s I might have to put all my size 60’s up for sale and just see what I can get.

Good luck trying to sell those just to get rid of useless stuff in your possession. Jerseys aren't in demand anymore and only legitimately big guys will wear size 60 nowadays. You'll have to swallow a seriously depreciated value especially with size 60 jerseys unfortunately.

Good luck trying to sell those just to get rid of useless stuff in your possession. Jerseys aren't in demand anymore and only legitimately big guys will wear size 60 nowadays. You'll have to swallow a seriously depreciated value especially with size 60 jerseys unfortunately.
Yes I’m definitely prepared to take huge losses. But at this point something is better than just sitting in the back of my closet. Will probably frame a few of the nice ones for the man cave tho. Like the Doug Williams, Moses Malone and Jerry Rice will def frame

Back
Top Bottom