Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don't understand why they did it today instead of closer to pay day for most people.
giphy.gif

@thefreshprince not sure what to say to that except we should be appreciative of the sale. I ate well. Fulfilled my wish list and even completed a few sets of full kit wankers with this sale. I definitely need to/will lay low after this transaction. Laughing hard now but will probably cry when I get the cc bill.

Maybe their sales are slow on Monday’s. Just like how company’s have Happy hour from 2pm-4pm.

Most people are at work at these times, but companies do it to boost their sales during the slow hours

True, understandable and they probably don't want people to purchase a lot of their product on sale and then resell it for a higher price.

Thanks for the heads up. Finally grabbed some grizzlies shorts and a Stockton Jersey. Debating if I just grab the Just Don jazz jersey

For those asking, this is a 24-hour "one day only" sale. I would expect it to expire around 9 pm pacific time today but you might get lucky if it lasts past that lol

Damn, that 40% off just blew me ... I'll never buy another jersey again without at least 40% off ... Just cost me about $200 over this last month or so ...

There’s sure to be another sale by (if not on) Black Friday? I don’t really want to buy some shorts since the summer is pretty much over, but not sure how many times a year these 40% off sales come around

Just doubled up on shorts I rotate often cas of the code :lol:

Sucks they don’t have the black kings anymore

Ordered a couple of authentic shorts (pistons & navy Cavs). I'm actively trying to pay off my car before the year is up so I had to go easy.

Back
Top Bottom