Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

EBF7BBA6-496D-45BF-AE25-30688A6F6866.png
Anyone know if these pistons shorts have that white line?? It’s hard to tell in stock pics
Yes sorta but it's faint and hard to tell. Unless someone is super curious and start staring at your crouch and butt area .
MVIMG_20180819_152044.jpg
MVIMG_20180819_152051.jpg
MVIMG_20180819_152059.jpg

KC. Marshalls/TJ Maxx is so random though. Whenever you go in there looking for a specific item, you’re pretty much guaranteed not to find it. Unless it’s undershirts, or something like that.

I’m in KC, which Marshall’s did you go to?

KC. Marshalls/TJ Maxx is so random though. Whenever you go in there looking for a specific item, you’re pretty much guaranteed not to find it. Unless it’s undershirts, or something like that.

Thanks. My Marshall's is the worst in America, wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have any socks of any kind in stock :lol:

yeah, and the great thing is that they quite frequently have sales and on site coupons you can use. they buy old stock.

Thank you for the information, I won't be able to make my purchase until Thursday (hopefully the item is still available then). Also, where are the site coupons located?

Thank you for the information, I won't be able to make my purchase until Thursday (hopefully the item is still available then). Also, where are the site coupons located?

They would be listed on the site. They commonly have 10% off select sellers, and they're usually on the list.

Legit, most of his stuff is very pricey though. Personally, I wouldn't buy from him unless you're buying a rarity, or you'll end up overpaying.

Not entirely true. I’ve bought quite a few jerseys from him and I’ve negotiated every transaction to a fair price.

Keep an eye out for those eBay percentage or dollar amount off emails, because you should be able to use them on stuff from that seller.

Back
Top Bottom