Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Copped a pair of shorts for 62 the other day when the JULY4 code was mentioned.

Grabbed another pair with ASTRO tonight at

To the guy who said Shipping was expensive to Houston, I guess it depends on what you order. My first shorts were 7 and some change to ship. My second pair was 4 and some change.

Damn I just ordered three pairs of shorts...

Where is Jefferson’s located? The shipping fees seem all over the place. $9.95 to Kansas City

Just ordered my first pair of authentic shorts, can’t wait to get them. I went with the T-Wolves. Shorts look :smokin in pics

Where is Jefferson’s located? The shipping fees seem all over the place. $9.95 to Kansas City

Just ordered my first pair of authentic shorts, can’t wait to get them. I went with the T-Wolves. Shorts look :smokin in pics

They are out of NJ.

Jersey

Shipping generally goes by weight, not distance, so I’m not sure why the prices are all over the place, especially for the same amount of items.

Shipping generally goes by weight, not distance, so I’m not sure why the prices are all over the place, especially for the same amount of items.
From my eBay experience and shipping the items with USPS priority (same shipping service Jefferson uses), it is based on both weight and distance. For example, Jefferson's based in NJ, it will cost a couple dollars more to ship 2 lbs to Cali vs miniscule diff shipping 4 lbs to NY. I added 5 shorts and it cost me like $8.11 to ship to NYC .
Screenshot_20180814-125948.png

Last edited:
Jefferson’s is shipping mine through fedex. Been sitting on the same status of label printed for two days now. Supposed to be here in Houston Thursday.

From my eBay experience and shipping the items with USPS priority (same shipping service Jefferson uses), it is based on both weight and distance. For example, Jefferson's based in NJ, it will cost a couple dollars more to ship 2 lbs to Cali vs miniscule diff shipping 4 lbs to NY. I added 5 shorts and it cost me like $8.11 to ship to NYC .
Screenshot_20180814-125948.png

Edit: just got picked up by Fedex and will now be here Friday...:smh:

Last edited:
I looked at different options to avoid pit stains on my authentics, like different deodorants and stuff and wearing tees under the jersey is a no-no for me.

So I decided fck it if **** gets ugly I'll just buy some new ones for next summer. I need to cop that Petrovic and Kemp at some point anyways. I've been wearing my jerseys almost every day this summer and flat-out gave up on the pit stains, who cares.

Just felt like sharing this, don't really know why :lol: For me jerseys are meant to be worn.

I looked at different options to avoid pit stains on my authentics, like different deodorants and stuff and wearing tees under the jersey is a no-no for me.

So I decided fck it if **** gets ugly I'll just buy some new ones for next summer. I need to cop that Petrovic and Kemp at some point anyways. I've been wearing my jerseys almost every day this summer and flat-out gave up on the pit stains, who cares.

Just felt like sharing this, don't really know why :lol: For me jerseys are meant to be worn.
The old school Kemp?

Which jersey u get the most compliments on?

Best option is to avoid anti-perspirant altogther and never drying your jerseys, which set the stains in (obvious). Outside that, for your white jerseys, I vouch for this stuff. Use and air dry. Repeat if needed. I got yellow pits out of my white Orioles authentic.

before1_Home_page_1203121.jpg

Best option is to avoid anti-perspirant altogther and never drying your jerseys, which set the stains in (obvious). Outside that, for your white jerseys, I vouch for this stuff. Use and air dry. Repeat if needed. I got yellow pits out of my white Orioles authentic.

before1_Home_page_1203121.jpg
I appreciate it man, that's really useful info right there. Cheers.

7CA17EC0-8FC6-43F4-B59E-42E112418929.jpeg
1FF29CF0-5999-4838-9628-511937C70AE1.jpeg
F5D300C8-93CE-47CF-9C8E-A5CACF6E3A6C.jpeg
Friend of mine grabbed the new Moss
That Moss is fire. It's on my wish list. I'm a size 40 in MN NBA authentics but will probably settle in a 36 for a cleaner fit. For some reason 36 is a good fit for me when it comes to baseball and warm up jackets.

Back
Top Bottom