Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Got a repost, that was pretty cool.

F13316F8-BDBF-40CB-A829-151B83D1A52E.jpeg

my bad bro, didn't know you knew where i lived or how the weather is at night
You right, I've lived in a subtropical climate all my life...seems like my post got you triggered

I was rocking mine today
1PEw.gif
how low does the temp drop on a summer night in Toronto?

If you live anywhere near the coast, it’s jacket weather at night.
I'm from South Florida, where it's hot and humid year round.

Not in California or the west coast. Our nights are cool as in 60s, high 50s. For today it’s a high of 90, low of 57. West coast is mostly all like that.

You right, I've lived in a subtropical climate all my life...seems like my post got you triggered

not at all my guy. i got ppl in Florida and yeah y'alls weather is all hot all the time.

the summer hasn't been terrible in the midwest. high 60s by night. i was being thirsty & didn't wanna wait til the fall to rock.

Is anyone interested in authentic black Iverson 76ers shorts in a size small?

I don't think I can do without pockets smh...

anyone know if the t wolves shorts fit like the grzz shorts? I wanna jump on that macys sale and get the wolves shorts. I usually wear large, but had to go xl on the grizzlies, they only have xl left for wolves so wondering if I am good to jump on em?

They fit different.

anyone know if the t wolves shorts fit like the grzz shorts? I wanna jump on that macys sale and get the wolves shorts. I usually wear large, but had to go xl on the grizzlies, they only have xl left for wolves so wondering if I am good to jump on em?
They're normal

Back
Top Bottom