Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

ECDA2F2D-66D4-4605-B855-66CBDD30AD72.jpeg A08B4A61-EE15-4D7E-A770-1E696D25F8FE.jpeg

I knew when I posted that I was out of my element :lol: you guys in here have a lot of knowledge about jerseys :smokin

Back I go...
200w.gif

Shoulder length cut vs tank top cut. Shiny polyester vs mesh. Same logo but definitely different jerseys. The shoulder length cut is Finals/Post Finals/AI squared (Iggy) 76ers Ivo...

Not sure if 42 isn't supposed to be center sitting there...kinda look like it is and sits differently in comparison to the 23 because of the size of the jersey.

Not saying anyone is right or wrong...I'm no expert on the matter.

I need that white dazzle AI without the extra patch. I like patches on my jerseys but I just don't like that particular one.

Not sure if 42 isn't supposed to be center sitting there...kinda look like it is and sits differently in comparison to the 23 because of the size of the jersey.

Not saying anyone is right or wrong...I'm no expert on the matter.

Nah, it's off center. I won't keep stealing Layupshot's pics but you guys can all see the variations of the number placement.

https://www.layupshot.com/jersey-museum/archive-j/?nba_team=Philadelphia+76ers

Both are present in all makes, models, and years. Kinda weird and a definite mystery! My guess is different people or lettering companies were used regularly. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom