Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

0BBCB5E0-2467-43B4-AF86-A4A57CFC7E25.jpeg
damn super jealous lol.

I like that approach. If you have the disposable income and want them right away, just pull the trigger.

I love sales like all of us do, but sometimes it gets annoying waiting and holding out for sales, only for all the good sizes to get gobbled up or there be a bunch of exclusions.

If it’s something I really want, I’ll cop when I have the excess funds. I’ll look for a promo code first but if nothings available I’ll still cop. If it’s something I wouldn’t mind having but it isn’t a must cop, I’ll hold out until I get it at the price id like to pay.

I like that approach. If you have the disposable income and want them right away, just pull the trigger.

I love sales like all of us do, but sometimes it gets annoying waiting and holding out for sales, only for all the good sizes to get gobbled up or there be a bunch of exclusions.

If it’s something I really want, I’ll cop when I have the excess funds. I’ll look for a promo code first but if nothings available I’ll still cop. If it’s something I wouldn’t mind having but it isn’t a must cop, I’ll hold out until I get it at the price id like to pay.

I respect you guys who can do that. But no matter how much money I have, I'm not hitting that submit button unless that promo box has a valid code in it:lol:

Bert. Bert. I think you had posted the catalog for retailers before in the thread..... Are the Miami Heat Shorts dropping next month?

Bert. Bert. I think you had posted the catalog for retailers before in the thread..... Are the Miami Heat Shorts dropping next month?
When I post that, doesn’t have specific dates just seasons

Even then, especially in the past stuff slated for spring or summer ended up releasing late fall

MN does what they want :lol:

When I post that, doesn’t have specific dates just seasons

Even then, especially in the past stuff slated for spring or summer ended up releasing late fall

MN does what they want :lol:

Word I feel you :lol:

Just tryna retire out of the shorts season with the Heat joints

All new drops , full price I don’t really wait for sales if it’s something i want . I think I’m up to 25-26 pair of authentic shorts now . They need to stop playing and do the rocket pinstripes

"Don't **** around with it! Go on and do it expeditiously!"

Went to Villa earlier and managed to get this Kobe for $120. They messed up the markdown but honored
the mistake.
20180522_223712.jpg

20180522_223723.jpg
20180522_194143.jpg

Bonus pic
20180522_223847.jpg
I feel like m&n did a good job on that one. Looks like they got the purple right. I feel like on the 24 one I got the purple is too light.

I feel like m&n did a good job on that one. Looks like they got the purple right. I feel like on the 24 one I got the purple is too light.
The only complaint is the stitching. The purple isn't stitched on. I thought it was a swingman for a sec.

Back
Top Bottom