Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Kith stuff is dope
giphy.gif

same thing with the Champion 90s jerseys

mans wanna charge an arm and a leg for authentics, even the screen printed replicas in DS condition sell for $$$
Jerseys can be found well certain ones. Like I copped the Reggie miller pacers jersey in mint condition for around 160 and the black Iverson jersey with tags on it for around the same price.

I always remember seeing the 90's version first, then they stopped it and made the 80's version, then the red alternate. I'm not as fond of that one and I personally prefer the 90's one. I know the 1992 one was made and I'm not buggin.

Dang must be from the USA days and Uber rare. I’ve resaerched the Drexler jerseys for comparison before and never ran across the 91-92 version. Only the 90-91. Interesting scoop.

I def need some authentic rockets shorts both styles the pinstripe blue and ketchup & mustard . Bout to pull the trigger on both Hakeem jerseys since they both restocked .

Do yall wear these jerseys or is it more of a collector thing?

All these jerseys are dope but I just cant rock a jersey like I could in my teens. I just feel goofy now outside of wearing a Pats jersey for the Super Bowl or a Cs jersey when I catch a game.

I think itd be dope to have a bunch of these M&N jerseys framed in a basement game room.

They restocked a decent amount of older jerseys. Of course the Hakeem restocks after I get it from Hardwoodfames, I would've just waited until the next sale if I knew :stoneface:

Dang must be from the USA days and Uber rare. I’ve resaerched the Drexler jerseys for comparison before and never ran across the 91-92 version. Only the 90-91. Interesting scoop.

If you look the older run home white blazers drexler jerseys up from the jersey era, the year tag on them said 1991-92. It was an error though as the jersey had the name “blazers” in lowercase letters.

I’m assuming they meant to make it a 1990-91 but got the years mixed up. Even back than when the quality of the actual jerseys was better, m&n was still prone to screw ups and discrepancies.

Here’s an older run “1991-92” drexler blazers from cityofwinners on eBay. It’s inaccurate since they wore the jerseys with Blazers in capital letters starting in 1991-92.

I do remember seeing those in the spot I worked at during that timeframe also. It was quite a few jerseys from that time that m&n hasn’t made in years. Sucks because almost all that stuff is always in bigger sizes whenever you find it on eBay or so since those sizes were popular back than. Stores didn’t stock normal sizes anywhere near as much as they did the larger sizes.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/322473695471

Do yall wear these jerseys or is it more of a collector thing?

All these jerseys are dope but I just cant rock a jersey like I could in my teens. I just feel goofy now outside of wearing a Pats jersey for the Super Bowl or a Cs jersey when I catch a game.

I think itd be dope to have a bunch of these M&N jerseys framed in a basement game room.

Weather not pending summertime is right around the corner. Beach days soon come.

If you look the older run home white blazers drexler jerseys up from the jersey era, the year tag on them said 1991-92. It was an error though as the jersey had the name “blazers” in lowercase letters.

I’m assuming they meant to make it a 1990-91 but got the years mixed up. Even back than when the quality of the actual jerseys was better, m&n was still prone to screw ups and discrepancies.
Does the 80’s Drexler on site accurate? I’ll try to cop on the next sale

Back
Top Bottom