Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Went ahead and ordered the red Alonzo. If I get a decent check this week, I might mess around and order more stuff. The black Duncan and Steve smith were sold out in my size which kinda sucked.

Regarding the new releases like the petrovic jersey, they told me they might get them in later this week and if they do, there hasn't been any mention of them being excluded yet. That don't guarantee anything but its better news then getting straight shut down on those jerseys.

I was going to call, but I'm already thinking it'll be hard to get through and my size in the jerseys I want are probably gone. :lol: :smh:

sad how i could have gotten a mint one for $250 a couple times and passed. mainly because of size but i wish i wasnt cheap and just bought it.

could have gotten a Kobe for $300 a few years ago. regret that :smh:
No romo what size u wear and what's your build doggy. I'm trynna cop a Kobe and I don't wanna look like r Kelly or soulja boy when I rock it

5'7" 145 lbs and i rock a 40.

i wanna get that mutombo and spree and even that pistol pete jazz jersey. prob gonna just call them tomorrow or the next day cause of da storm.

Last edited:
sad how i could have gotten a mint one for $250 a couple times and passed. mainly because of size but i wish i wasnt cheap and just bought it.

could have gotten a Kobe for $300 a few years ago. regret that :smh:
No romo what size u wear and what's your build doggy. I'm trynna cop a Kobe and I don't wanna look like r Kelly or soulja boy when I rock it

You'll be good with a 48. That's an XL. Some of the basketball jerseys run small sometimes.

They must not want this money! I'm trying to complete my Prime Time collection....:smh:

Last edited:
Got through...only had a 5xl left in Cowboys Deion, Didn't have the Tim Brown Raiders but was able to get the Dieon Home 49'ers for 137...:smokin

Last edited:
I copped that Pro-Cut Jordan jersey back in 2003 when i was in college...... Still has the tags and everything....... 400 dollars to a college student was crazy.... But I wanted it as a collectors item.... Wonder what they  are selling for now

Post pics!:smokin

Called, they didn't have anything I wanted in a 40 or 44.....purple kobe, white magic shaq, sonics jersey..........So i settled for the white with blue stars michael irving, came to 162 ship, can't complain.

^ I still have mine too. A friend was in in Atlanta for ASW that year, he picked it up for me and brought it back. I should've done the Kobe too but was so focused on getting the MJ.

Really hope M&N drops the Sprewell collection in the near future (GSW, Knicks, T'Wolves).

I tweeted them this, and they even RT'd it, so hopefully its on the horizon.

Called, they didn't have anything I wanted in a 40 or 44.....purple kobe, white magic shaq, sonics jersey..........So i settled for the white with blue stars michael irving, came to 162 ship, can't complain.

Wanted the Deion so bad...only a 5xl left...

Back
Top Bottom