OFFICIAL Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles TNF 8:00ET NBC

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Vick needs to learn how to read a blitz, he getting hit on every other play, this whole first half was terrible for Philly offensively

His instinct is to tuck always will be....with that said who do the Eagles have that can beat a jam? Avant? I know he has good hands but he isnt separating from anyone with that 4.8 speed
laugh.gif

Vick and Celek need to get some chemistry and start punishing people for blitzing them

Originally Posted by Essential1

I wouldn't say the MVP is gone... Still 1 whole half to go in the game..

He is fully capable to throw for 150 yds 2tds and rush for a td with 50+ yds..
If this happens you can find me with my wrists slit.

Originally Posted by hymen man

It's not that hard for him to do that in any half... Especially with the weapons he has now..

DJax  gets space you have potential for a long pass any play (although the 1 time he did was a pick tonight)..

And if there is 1 opening on the field and no open receivers, he will take off for a 15+ yard gain..

A terrible half for Vick was 13/21 128yds  1td 1int  (yes there were 3 other possible INT's)...  3rush 27yards..

Statistically not bad.. Realistically it was bad..

It's not that hard for him to do that in any half... Especially with the weapons he has now..

DJax  gets space you have potential for a long pass any play (although the 1 time he did was a pick tonight)..

And if there is 1 opening on the field and no open receivers, he will take off for a 15+ yard gain..

A terrible half for Vick was 13/21 128yds  1td 1int  (yes there were 3 other possible INT's)...  3rush 27yards..

Statistically not bad.. Realistically it was bad..

Joe Webb actually looks, really really good.

I'll probably regret saying that.
laugh.gif

Joe Webb actually looks, really really good.

I'll probably regret saying that.
laugh.gif

I know he's capable of it... I just can't have that happen.. my friend needs 20 points to beat me and he has Vick goin'.. so.. CAN'T DO IT.

I know he's capable of it... I just can't have that happen.. my friend needs 20 points to beat me and he has Vick goin'.. so.. CAN'T DO IT.

RIP my friend...

roll.gif

RIP my friend...

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom