Official Milwaukee Bucks @ GoldenState Warriors 10:30pm EST

Great overall performance tonight. The defense is slowly improving every night.

And B. Wright showing some potential with that oop...

^yeah...but not much else. he still looks lost out there...i'm telling you guys, Patrick needs to get some BURN. too bad he won't be with the teamnext season...

monta with a couple of
pimp.gif
dunks. warriors ran through the bucks and shotvery well, especially from 3 pt range. hopefully they keep it up against the heat.

Dang, got back from the game. Monta's dunk on Bogut got the arena pumped up so loud it was crazy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We smoked these Bucks all 4 quarters.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

68% in 3pt fg% 15-22
eek.gif

http://
koolaid5b.jpg

Just got back from Oracle.

That Monta dunk was
pimp.gif

I need a Croshere jersey. Dude was playing for his life out there. Hustling for rebounds with a 30 point lead.
laugh.gif

Favorite stat of the night: Baron 31 mins, SJax 31 mins.

Co-sign.

pimp.gif
Great game. Nice to see the youngins gettin some burn.

Anybody going to the game on Friday? Looking forward to it...

Originally Posted by SocalxBucks

lost a mediocre team smh

Coming from a Bucks fan?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go pick up your lousy!+$# Bucks at the Oracle because they got their@+@!%# ran down.
roll.gif
grin.gif

last time I checked, your team only beat good teams but lose to the worst teams.

you obviously don't watch a lick of warriors basketball. For you to run your mouth with that nonsense is wrong. +%$@ outta here
mad.gif

last time I checked, there were not many Warriors fan until the last year's playoff.
Do we have to go over this again?!
tired.gif

When our team was bad... and I mean REAL bad... we still had A LOT of fans come out to games. We supported this team through dark times and now that we havesomething to celebrate about, you make generalization about Warrior fans because you don't see them on NT. BTW, I like how you look at the number of fanson NT and assume it's the number of fans in real life... good job

laugh.gif
SMH at this troll...LOL if you think there weren't Warrior fans before last year. You have your facts twisted. Quite simply, !#$* outta here.

Back
Top Bottom