OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

wake did alright.... ricky was in CFL at one point.
not passing any judgement

as was the ricky comment.... both of which are two of my all time favorite fins. ricky is that dude

Dolphins getting nowhere with Cam. Looks to be a cap casualty coming up... declining production, much older, bad injury, high cap number doesn't = promising future.

I could very well be wrong... they could just keep him and lose Vernon.
But that is not a good move what so ever.
Best case for Dolphins, re-sign Wake to a much more cap friendly deal (currently $8 something against the cap I think), which gives the Dolphins room to re-sign Vernon.

Honestly is Wake feels he is going to get the same money else where why would he want to restructure or re-sign?
I personally don't think he will... age, injuries, declining production.
Would be great to see Wake finish his career with the Dolphins but it's just not smart on the Phins part at this point.

@jasoncolebr Mutual interest between OT Geoff Schwartz and #Dolphins on possible deal down the line

OV getting the transition tag... $12 million.

I see the same thing happening like last year. Some team will out bid the Dolphins like the Bills did with Clay. Raiders maybe? OV + Mack, Raiders with biggest cap. Dolphins/Ross with much deeper pockets + Suh. We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex Mack on the market again.
Said it what two years ago, same thing.
Sign Mack, Pouncey to RG.

Last edited by a moderator:

I see the same thing happening like last year. Some team will out bid the Dolphins like the Bills did with Clay. Raiders maybe? OV + Mack, Raiders with biggest cap. Dolphins/Ross with much deeper pockets + Suh. We'll see.

I don't mind OV leaving with a draft loaded with defensive line talent, like this year. Last year we lost Clay, and what did he really do for Buffalo?

OV is good to retain, but I would rather use that cash to fill another spot. Then target a top talent at DE.

I don't mind OV leaving with a draft loaded with defensive line talent, like this year. Last year we lost Clay, and what did he really do for Buffalo?

OV is good to retain, but I would rather use that cash to fill another spot. Then target a top talent at DE.

Can't say I don't fully agree.
Along with that, I'd much rather sign Miller because I believe he would be much more of an impact on that side of the ball.

Draft is deep with DLine like you said.
Not worried about him walking and someone will cash out.

Koa Misi got restructured.
I'm sure quite a few of these will come within the next couple of days.
Specifically Suh, Grimes, and Wake.

Sounds Ike this is in response to Brent not wanting to restructure. they're cutting him lol

Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter
Eagles-Dolphins now trying to finalize trade that will send Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell to MIA for draft-pick comp, per league
source.

Back
Top Bottom