[| -- Official Miami Heat @ Chicago Bulls 8PM EST on TNT -- |]

Bulls played far from their best game. You can see that it's gonna take a few more games to mesh Noah into the lineup. Plus, he only played 27 min.......and we still beat the Heat.

Bulls played far from their best game. You can see that it's gonna take a few more games to mesh Noah into the lineup. Plus, he only played 27 min.......and we still beat the Heat.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

the heat played far from their best game... you can see that bosh went 1-18 and will probably not shoot like that ever again... we also didnt have miller or haslem, and we barely lost to the bulls...

Originally Posted by arstyle27

the heat played far from their best game... you can see that bosh went 1-18 and will probably not shoot like that ever again... we also didnt have miller or haslem, and we barely lost to the bulls...

How the hell do you shoot 1-18? Honestly, it would be within the realm of understanding if he was the team's hands down #1 option and they had no choice but him to go on shooting. But I just don't understand how he could shoot like that playing next to Bron and Wade. I mean, you'd think that when he was at 1-12 he'd say "Okay, I suck tonight, maybe I shouldn't shoot anymore and $@%@ up my team's chances of winning since I have two of the best players in the league and let them shoot."

At least the good thing is that Boston lost as well, and Chicago lost last night too, so they're still in the hunt for the 1st seed.

How the hell do you shoot 1-18? Honestly, it would be within the realm of understanding if he was the team's hands down #1 option and they had no choice but him to go on shooting. But I just don't understand how he could shoot like that playing next to Bron and Wade. I mean, you'd think that when he was at 1-12 he'd say "Okay, I suck tonight, maybe I shouldn't shoot anymore and $@%@ up my team's chances of winning since I have two of the best players in the league and let them shoot."

At least the good thing is that Boston lost as well, and Chicago lost last night too, so they're still in the hunt for the 1st seed.

if Noah keeps guarding him Triz, he will continue to shoot like that...tha's the matchup that we flat out dominate besides the PG,millernot hur, that's some bs they prepared earlier when trying to trade him...

if Noah keeps guarding him Triz, he will continue to shoot like that...tha's the matchup that we flat out dominate besides the PG,millernot hur, that's some bs they prepared earlier when trying to trade him...

^It's nights like tonight's 4th quarter where I wish the bulls had another playmaker. 

We prolly could've pulled away on defense alone but that 4th quarter they sic'ed Lebron on Rose, had Wade stay helpside, they were trapping on pick and rolls and were denying Rose the ball on the inbounds passes, and we ate up time in the shot clock just trying to get Rose the ball. 

Miami did all the right things. 

Miami, you have a good coach.  But your 3rd best player is bunz.

^It's nights like tonight's 4th quarter where I wish the bulls had another playmaker. 

We prolly could've pulled away on defense alone but that 4th quarter they sic'ed Lebron on Rose, had Wade stay helpside, they were trapping on pick and rolls and were denying Rose the ball on the inbounds passes, and we ate up time in the shot clock just trying to get Rose the ball. 

Miami did all the right things. 

On a side note, it's amazing what one player's crappy performance can do for you isn't it?

Rose is seen as having a great game, him going 9-24 from the field. If Bosh made a couple more shots (shots that Rose wouldn't be guarding), the Heat win and Rose is then seen by the ignorant fan as "choking" instead. Even though he would have nothing to do with Bosh's play.

The Bulls won the game, but Rose actually played so-so. The Bulls defense especially on Bosh should get more credit.

On a side note, it's amazing what one player's crappy performance can do for you isn't it?

Rose is seen as having a great game, him going 9-24 from the field. If Bosh made a couple more shots (shots that Rose wouldn't be guarding), the Heat win and Rose is then seen by the ignorant fan as "choking" instead. Even though he would have nothing to do with Bosh's play.

The Bulls won the game, but Rose actually played so-so. The Bulls defense especially on Bosh should get more credit.

Thats what Im saying....If Derrick makes a few more jumpers then we win by ten.

What if what if what if....man ,we won the game. We're 2-0 against Miami. PERIOD.

Thats what Im saying....If Derrick makes a few more jumpers then we win by ten.

What if what if what if....man ,we won the game. We're 2-0 against Miami. PERIOD.

amel223 wrote:

well tonight he was
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom