OFFICIAL MEXICO FUTBOL THREAD: Mexico MNT : VS USA in San Antonio 4/15

Originally Posted by moneyballer55

can we all agree on:
Ochoa for el conejo
chicharrito for franco
guardado for aguilar
you and every other mexican agree on this... except for Vasco and Carrillo (sp?)

What are your predictions for this game?.....

Mexico 2 France 0

Can Mexico pull it off? With the right players I would say....

Ay Dios, Tengo miedo!
laugh.gif

List is out:
Pérez, Salcido, Rodríguez, Márquez, Osorio, Torrado, Franco, Vela, Moreno, Juárez, Dos Santos

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get Perez the F%@k out of there and let Michel Play!

I swear if they keep putting Perez de Portero me voy a volver P!nche Loco!

dowboy beat me to it, and yep, those stats televisa just gave them out, im PUMPED!!! im out guys! hopefully we win this one, im gonna go get drunk now
laugh.gif

ballin 2k3- Damn, This early Drunk?! Chinga su Madre, Imma do the same thing! Since its barely 10:35 AM (PACIFIC TIME)
laugh.gif

Naw, imma keep it kool drinking a Jarrito, s=wish the game was on a friday in the afternoon getting drunk for sure!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

List is out:
Pérez, Salcido, Rodríguez, Márquez, Osorio, Torrado, Franco, Vela, Moreno, Juárez, Dos Santos

that line makes me queasy and upset because you know they are gonna sub in guardado and chicharrito at some point. Dos Santos will need to continue to be in beast mode for El Tri to score.

List is out:

Im telling you this guy aquirre is a total dumb A s s. why put in perez, franco and torrado, when he has way better talent on the bench. man france is going to have a field day with these morons.

Originally Posted by elgrenas

List is out:

Im telling you this guy aquirre is a total dumb A s s. why put in perez, franco and torrado, when he has way better talent on the bench. man france is going to have a field day with these morons.

man what a game. but franco didnt do caca. cuau and chicharito made the difference. i dont understand why not from the begining. aguirre gots to go imo. props to the mexican team.

hahahahaha!!!!!! Like the way I said, Mexico 2 vs France 0!!!!

Arrrriva Mexico Cabrones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Hugo

i like perez
grin.gif
. but yea what a game. i loved how salcido played.

yeah but if they keep playing like that they will not get much further. again congrats to la salacion nacional.

great game. chicharrito and guardado need to start. and i like el conejo. we just need to keep it up and beat uruguay

Just finished the game about 20 minutes ago, DVR'd it since I went to my nieces graduation.

Even the biggest naysayer has to admit we absolutely dominated the whole game, But i'll admit we didn't capitalize on the great chances we had and got off on the Chicharito goal but hey, that's football.

We HAVE TO take advantages of those runs, the open shots we get. We looked much stronger in this game than against RSA, ONTO THE NEXT
smokin.gif

Our back line NEEDS to be Salcido/Moreno/Maza/Osorio. Moreno made a huge difference, especially in our aerial defense.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

ballin 2k3- Damn, This early Drunk?! Chinga su Madre, Imma do the same thing! Since its barely 10:35 AM (PACIFIC TIME)
laugh.gif

Naw, imma keep it kool drinking a Jarrito, s=wish the game was on a friday in the afternoon getting drunk for sure!
smile.gif
hell yeah!! dude im completely gone right now, ill try to be as coherent as possible, (btw i live in tijuana so im in pacific time to
laugh.gif
).....

....today was just an AWESOME day, i went to a sports bar here in tj, the place was PACKED and was reservation only (its pretty nice, good thing a couple of friends had reservation) the place went absolutly silence when chicharo got that ball, everyone thought the ref called offside, then, after we all realized he was finishing the play, the place went NUTS, then the penalty kick, damn i was going crazy, i cant lie and a couple of tears went down my cheak, after the final whistle, we all went to celebrate, como si fuera el angel en el DF
laugh.gif
, en la glorieta de el rio de tijuana, i got a couple of videos of that, if im not lazy ill upload them to youtube so you guys can see how we celebrate here in tj
tongue.gif

... im hoping mexico doesn't arrange a tie with uruguay because we want 1st place, we dont want to face argentina
ohwell.gif
, anyways...

... thats all for me, im going to sleep!!!! oh, and btw, en donde estaaaan ♪  en donde estan?♪ , esos franceses que nos iban a ganaaar ♪

Back
Top Bottom