OFFICIAL MEXICO FUTBOL THREAD: Mexico MNT : VS USA in San Antonio 4/15

i hate when teams dont really try to attack like colombia did tonight. glad to see mexico pull out a much needed win

i hate when teams dont really try to attack like colombia did tonight. glad to see mexico pull out a much needed win

Put me onto what's happening, i've been out of the loop since the COL game

but my google alert from a few days ago mentioned something with Rafa and the federacion having some sort of tif

Put me onto what's happening, i've been out of the loop since the COL game

but my google alert from a few days ago mentioned something with Rafa and the federacion having some sort of tif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

someone did a ****** and is banned apparently
laugh.gif
you can't be serious

Is this why I read 13 players are suspended indefinitely and Rafa is leading the charge against FMF?

[h1][/h1]
[h1]FMF Interview Toluca's De La Torre For Tricolor Post[/h1] [h2]After meeting with Monterrey's Victor Manuel Vucetich, the FMF met with Jose Manuel De La Torre.[/h2] [h4]Oct 7, 2010 8:53:00 AM[/h4]
Share Share

http://www.google.com/buzz/post

36087_news.jpg

Photo Gallery

Zoom

Jose Manuel De la Torre- Toluca (Mexsport)
[h4]Related Links[/h4] [h4]Teams[/h4] The Mexican Football Federation met with Jose Manuel "Chepo" De LaTorre on Wednesday, a day after meeting with Victor Manuel Vucetich asthe search for a national team manager continues.

Thesearch has seemingly fallen to domestic candidates - De La Torre is incharge of Toluca while Vucetich is Monterrey's manager. The two havewon league championships in recent seasons. Toluca are the reigningchampions, having dethroned Monterrey.

Federation officials were tight-lipped about the meeting.

"Weare speaking with the candidates," FMF executive Nestor De La Torretold Mexican daily Reforma. "I won't make any more comments."

Nestorand Jose Manuel are brothers, and the two worked together with Chivasbefore as Nestor was a club executive and Jose Manuel the manager.

Jose Manuel De La Torre has been considered the front-runner for the position.

Goal.com

smile.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]FMF Interview Toluca's De La Torre For Tricolor Post[/h1] [h2]After meeting with Monterrey's Victor Manuel Vucetich, the FMF met with Jose Manuel De La Torre.[/h2] [h4]Oct 7, 2010 8:53:00 AM[/h4]
Share Share

http://www.google.com/buzz/post

36087_news.jpg

Photo Gallery

Zoom

Jose Manuel De la Torre- Toluca (Mexsport)
[h4]Related Links[/h4] [h4]Teams[/h4] The Mexican Football Federation met with Jose Manuel "Chepo" De LaTorre on Wednesday, a day after meeting with Victor Manuel Vucetich asthe search for a national team manager continues.

Thesearch has seemingly fallen to domestic candidates - De La Torre is incharge of Toluca while Vucetich is Monterrey's manager. The two havewon league championships in recent seasons. Toluca are the reigningchampions, having dethroned Monterrey.

Federation officials were tight-lipped about the meeting.

"Weare speaking with the candidates," FMF executive Nestor De La Torretold Mexican daily Reforma. "I won't make any more comments."

Nestorand Jose Manuel are brothers, and the two worked together with Chivasbefore as Nestor was a club executive and Jose Manuel the manager.

Jose Manuel De La Torre has been considered the front-runner for the position.

Goal.com

smile.gif

anybody watching los capitanes today on espndeportes?? $$** just hit the fan, vucetich has stepped down from the race, he was gonna be the new coach, but he stepped down, we only have chepo as a candidate...

vergara is lobbying for decio and justino to step down

esta madre ya parece golpe de estado
laugh.gif

i swear to god thats why were never gonna win anything important, these damn politics

this is a complete mess. i've got faith in chepo to put this back together. chicharito scores his first EPL gol today.

Back
Top Bottom