**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

meek rather tweet than rap, but hes real hip hop 
mean.gif

I wish Drake would had released another song before meek can even reply, Meek is taking way too long. Quickly losing interest in this beef of shirts vs blouses. 

You already know Meek gonna have a bunch of ignorant philly dudes with him ready to take a charge. He definitely would be bold enough to do that record live in drake's town. only thing is...it's a nicki minaj concert. like 95% of that crowd is not who you want to perform something like this in front of

Last edited:
The BIGGEST winners from all this tonight was everyone from page 75 on contributing to this thread.

From the hair talk to the GIFs to the name calling, to clowning Flex Hogan for being a fraud.

I was having a bad day then I came here for the reactions, I haven't given this many reps out in a long time...

Thank you, guys. Thank you.

GREAT WORK GUYS.

#NTSavesTheDay

Last edited:

You already know Meek gonna have a bunch of ignorant philly dudes with him ready to take a charge. He definitely would be bold enough to do that record live in drake's town. only thing is...it's a nicki minaj concert. like 95% of that crowd is not who you want to perform something like this in front of
either way that's lame as hell

Drake need to finish this musty *****

this is what hip hop turned into, the "street dude" tweeting and taking shots on his girls stage and the so called soft dude actually keeping it hip hop

The feels I have right now are like when someone challenges you to the fade after school at the playground and you been hyped about  it the whole last 2-3 periods . then they don't even show up. 
mean.gif

this is what hip hop turned into, the "street dude" tweeting and taking shots on his girls stage and the so called soft dude actually keeping it hip hop

I'm fed up. Not even entertaining this WWF BS anymore. Will just listen to the classics, and the few real ****** that's left.

Future/Bankroll/Cole in rotation.

:rofl: :rofl: I'm dying yall were really listening all day [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I knew better after what he pulled w/ all the reference tracks he "had"

Back
Top Bottom