**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

He def strikes me as the type of dude to leak her nudes if they ever break up.
But not before he claims he will commit suicide if she doesn't come back. Then after he drops the pictures he either will say that ***** was a *** or it wasn't me baby I want you back then say **** that *****.

Funny thing is that you'd see some if this magicians in here saying, so we all have gone thru that ****. Or us Drake Stan's weren't saying that when .. LMAO

Last edited:
Meek done conceded defeat on IG lmaoooo.  MMG been talking about 50 court case for months, but now Meek crying cause 50 said Meek only donating money to Flint for court reasons lol.

This whole **** is comedy lmaooo.  Idk why yall take it so seriously 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Nicki gotta feel some type of way that her man taking infinite L's...Drake probably looking at Nicki like "yea ***** how bout now?"

Game has chimed in this beef

losangelesconfidential So, this is what it's come to these days ??? Outside of 2pac & B.I.G. dying because their beef got out of control due to the media blowing it out of proportion & us as people adding fuel to the fire with the whole East Coast/West Coast ********.... Hip hop beefs were healthy & consisted of rap battles between dope M.C.'s like the legendary KRS-One & Busy Bee beef, the Nas & Jay-Z beef, The Real Roxanne & Roxanne Shante beef, the Ice Cube & N.W.A. Beef, Bone Thugs & The Dogg Pound beef & the list goes on.... Back when your whole neighborhood & city got behind you & supported you..... WTF happened to REAL hip hop & the classic way of handling rap feuds ??? We went from learning from & respecting the O.G.'s to learning from & depending on I.G.'s lol.... Rap all ****** up & ****** is gettin more weird in this **** as the followers pile up..... But hey, since we fightin wit emoji's these days... Thought I'd end my rant with mine

https://www.instagram.com/losangelesconfidential/

Dudes really eating up every lame post by 50..smh..I can't imagine what the backlash would of been if meek just posted IG memes of drake for a 2 days straight without a diss record..but I guess it all about who's liked and not these days..

At the end of the day - 50 Cents better not say something reckless that can be used to be sued. 

I thought he was lying about how broke he was, but 56 pages of financial disclosure reveled he was ....

I don't know how you go from being worth about 300 million to going under ....

Dude might end up living in his daily driver (Dodge Sprinter). 

Game hit it right on the nose except he was ig banging with young thug. I thought we all felt the same about these keyboard beefs, at least we did when we were clowning meek. 50 for some reason gets a pass when a dude sends bars his way to respond with emojis.

50 doesn't get a pass for his pettiness,it's just that no one expects any better from him at this point :lol:

Last edited:
But we expected more from meek when he got emotional on his period and blew up on Twitter many times before? 50 gets the pass because it's against meek at the end of the day. If 50 to the net when cam, game or anybody else came at him noone would even find it funny. It's just meek has been the punching bag for so long people wanna fake laugh and and repost memes and give him a pass to not respond to the bars. They gonna try to make it seem like a strategic thing when yayo need to take this ***** phone and him in the studio.

Meeks not helped himself at all though :lol:,lowkey going the 50 super confrontational route always trying to start beefs but with nowhere near the level of sucess.

Last edited:
He's not but it's bias everywhere. I'd respect dudes way more if they just said I don't like this emotional *** dude meek and I love watching him lose. Rather then sit there and Co sign 50 Internet gangsta persona but crowned meek when he responded on social media. Or dudes acting like he just decided to go at 50 for no reason. It was in this thread like a MO th a d change ago when 50 was did ding son on ig and dudes were omg he took a other L lmao 50 eve laughing at him. Then they clown him when he respond on wax. If 50 don't respond via music they need to let this **** die. Noone wants to see a 40 year old posting ig memes ole welven *** dude.

At the end of the day - 50 Cents better not say something reckless that can be used to be sued. 

I thought he was lying about how broke he was, but 56 pages of financial disclosure reveled he was ....

I don't know how you go from being worth about 300 million to going under ....

Dude might end up living in his daily driver (Dodge Sprinter). 

Lol.

50 a true business man. Dude was never wreckless spending his money. That's all I gotta say.

Meek and Omelly gotta chill on talkin about Supreme.
If you don't know who Black Just is, or how he died, or why DONT speak on Supreme. This is real live street ****. Supreme respects 50, I know that for a FACT. It's allotta of Internet Ns talkin **** they know absolutely nothing about.

As far as 50 and Game, didn't one of Game's close friends get shot the day his beef with 50 started? About 5 minutes into the beef, and another escaped being shot by inches, these is FACTS so sure Game talked about 50 dead mother, but the ONLY people that shed blood in that beef was his friends. He didn't shoot back, he made "300 Bars", meanwhile his friend got shot and went to jail.

50 only thing he can do is IG. He's 40, should he be battle rappin against Meek Mill? On what grounds are they even comparable? Musically? Career wise? Business wise? On the streets? It wouldn't be entertaining to hear them battle musically. And 50 has 8 million followers I doubt 8 million people are playing his music.

Hip hop wins. 50 has people laughin and Meek Mill is making good music again. I think it works out and hopefully it gets more clean water to Flint.

It's corny to see the Dream Chasers call 50 a rat after standing on several stages with him, shakin hands with him and now their talkin about him ratting over 10 years ago, that don't add up, if you REALLY from the street. Its some street **** I can't really talk about. But don't be surprised if somebody is relieved of their jewelry VERY soon.

Back
Top Bottom