**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I don't really think anybody is denying that Meek is somebody, he's just dating one of the biggest pop stars in the business and you can't deny that he's benefiting from that. Which is fine.

Quite honestly, I haven't heard anybody outside of the hood talk about this dude pre-Nicki and Drake beef. Only when those two things occurred did I start hearing his name being brought up more and more. Not saying anything beyond that, that's just my experience.

But let's be real, this man wouldn't sniff GQ if it weren't for her :lol:

Let's not sit here and try to act like Meek and Safaree are comparable on any level though...

Meek was a dude with a gold album and hits BEFORE nicki. Safaree is......well, Safaree :lol:

Fact of the matter is he's on it. She's benefiting from being in the relationship too. How many ******* u seen post her and sb and say relationship goals. She ain't even use that ***** as her dude in videos cmon now. He might be benefiting more obviously but a celebrity couple takes 2 people. Got these no fututre having ******* saying I wanna be like Nicki and meek.

Fact of the matter is he's on it. She's benefiting from being in the relationship too. How many ******* u seen post her and sb and say relationship goals. She ain't even use that ***** as her dude in videos cmon now. He might be benefiting more obviously but a celebrity couple takes 2 people. Got these no fututre having ******* saying I wanna be like Nicki and meek.

so she benefited because people making IG memes?

ok I guess :lol:

No people are talking about her. She's coming off of her lowest album sales if I'm not mistaken and her name wasn't buzzing out here. She gets with him and now people are talking again. Now her pics are everywhere. Let's not play dumb man please. Its cool to hate meek I get it but stop with the act man.

No people are talking about her. She's coming off of her lowest album sales if I'm not mistaken and her name wasn't buzzing out here. She gets with him and now people are talking again. Now her pics are everywhere. Let's not play dumb man please. Its cool to hate meek I get it but stop with the act man.

Who's playing dumb though :lol: this isn't her first headlining arena tour, isn't the first or second time she was on GQ, this isn't the first time she opened award shows and she been talked about consistently since she came out. How many firsts did Meek experience? Who you trying to convinced? She benefits nothing from Meek, he gains everything. It's nothing wrong with it but don't act like this dude didn't get put on big time. He knows it and we know it :lol:

Hope they work out for his sake, don't need him turning into Joe Budden

****** just say anything.
Meek was in prison this time last year.

He hasn't had an album out since 2012.
So now that he is coming off a #1 album and is dating the biggest female rapper of the past 15 years, and just tried to go toe to toe with the most popular rapper.

If Meek was as irrelevant as cats are making him out to be, why did he have a #1 THIS year? Why did the most popular rapper dedicate his time to dissing him? Why was he a headliner at Made In America? Fool's Gold? He's one of the headliners for Power Jam next month as well.

If it's solely because of Nicki, wouldn't we have seen that with the dude she spent 12 years with?

I guess he was previously on magazine covers because they ALWAYS knew he'd one day date Nicki?

If Meek was as irrelevant as cats are making him out to be, why did he have a #1 THIS year? Why did the most popular rapper dedicate his time to dissing him? Why was he a headliner at Made In America? Fool's Gold? He's one of the headliners for Power Jam next month as well.

I guess all this happen before he was dating this girl huh?

:rofl:

So why wouldn't Nicki just headline Made In America? Why not headline Power Jam in her city?

Doesn't add up.

He been with Nicki since like January.

Of course he benefit from dating her, ANYone dating someone should be beneficial for both parties. Or am I wrong?

So why wouldn't Nicki just headline Made In America? Why not headline Power Jam in her city?

Doesn't add up.

He been with Nicki since like January.

Of course he benefit from dating her, ANYone dating someone should be beneficial for both parties. Or am I wrong?

You asked why the guy from philly was performing at a .... philly festival?

What is powerjam? Powerhouse? You think Meek Mill is HEADLINING a concert that has Kendrick Lamar on the same line up? :rofl: You might just be delusional

If you agreed that he's benefitting what exactly are you arguing?

...but anyways...

Saw this floating around Twitter?

DC4?

CPjQhlsVAAAbi5w.jpg

He would have to be on his "Down With The King" isn if that's the cover. Meek gets a bad rap but I honestly don't know how he bounces back from this, I never seen nothing like this. I'm rooting for him tho but if he shoots at Drake like that, he bet not miss.

He would have to be on his "Down With The King" isn if that's the cover. Meek gets a bad rap but I honestly don't know how he bounces back from this, I never seen nothing like this. I'm rooting for him tho but if he shoots at Drake like that, he bet not miss.

I honestly think he should leave it alone and just come with hard mixtape after hard mixtape a la Wayne, Gucci and Future.

I honestly think he should leave it alone and just come with hard mixtape after hard mixtape a la Wayne, Gucci and Future.

Difference with those 3 is charisma. Gucci & Wayne were funny. Future is turn up. Meek speaks to people in bad situations and people who ballin but used to be in bad situations. Not something you can oversaturate.

I just want him to make real dope music. Like Traumatized and what not. Speak to the audience that relates to you and not to the other stuff

You asked why the guy from philly was performing at a .... philly festival?

What is powerjam? Powerhouse? You think Meek Mill is HEADLINING a concert that has Kendrick Lamar on the same line up? :rofl: You might just be delusional

If you agreed that he's benefitting what exactly are you arguing?
Now it's because he's from Philly.
I'm sure him having a #1 album had NOTHING to do with him being on the main stage. It was all charity. Cassidy and Gillie wernt around so they called up Meek.
...but anyways...

Saw this floating around Twitter?

DC4?

CPjQhlsVAAAbi5w.jpg
He doesn't really need to study it like that.
Of course he should address it, it's a lot of corporate **** that's why he couldn't really swing back.
But he'll be Aight. I don't think anyone who was a fan isn't ****** with him based on what Drake says or Twitter ****. Has nothing to do with the actual music.

A project before the end of the year is essential tho.
Something short and is maximum effort.

EDIT.
It's coming. He's on ig pumpin it.

Last edited:
Meek BEEN performing at Power house BEFORE he was signed to MMG...just thought I'd put that out there. Dude has been Phillys biggest artist for awhile now. And that Drake ish aint stopping that. Some girl i know who went to the Nicki & Meek concert in Camden said during Meeks set she could hear Eff Drake chants...

Last edited:
Meek byke [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] them snippets crazy

:smh: they all sound the same bro. Address the elephant in the room, stop being scared. Drake ended this guy's situation
and you will see when he drops any type of project. He better get on his "Chris Brown" and drop nothing less than
incredible radio friendly singles or its over.

On a side not how is rapping about the same glock, rollie, and coupe acceptable??? Aren't you the fan tired of hearing
that? This is the same guy that preaches avoiding the streets when members of his team dies in the streets? But he's
still rapping about murder death kill?

As a thinking person I don't get it. :smh:

Last edited:
Thats all he knows how & what to rap bout. You grow up rapping bout that for years, its kinda difficult to break that habit & switch it up entirely. Also his image is based off that, he switches up now he loses his core fanbase & then over the top fans will prob say dumb stuff like Drake made him switch it up lol

Back
Top Bottom