**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Just caught up on this thread....goodness.
laugh.gif

7's BM is cool. Got them lips and t*ts.

Koopa's BM would probably lay hands on him for posting that first pic. Looks horrrrrrible. Second pic, she look good.

Will's first pic >>> second pic. Cute average girl face. She nice though.

Either way, this thread funny as ****.

You NEEEEVVVVVEEEERRRR wife a dime or a real bad *****. They're psychotic. You settle down with a nice 7, maybe an 8.

How u meet yo bm koop? Ain't that the one u was talkin about way back when u said u kept messing up or some ****?

How u meet yo bm koop? Ain't that the one u was talkin about way back when u said u kept messing up or some ****?
I scooped her at this college party years back.

Yup, ****** it all up cheatin.

We still cool. 

Every few months she try to get things back but I'm not ready.

Hopefully one day though.

If she got it all try to make it work man. I ****** up so many times but I always try to make it work cuz I don't want my son doing the mommy house daddy house thing like me. Growing up in a home where his parents are together is best for the kid and I couldn't not see him everyday man.

edshoecator edshoecator reviving the thread, then chesticles on #1 tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]. Regular size takes the can out the 3 tho

@Edshoecator reviving the thread, then chesticles on #1 tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]. Regular size takes the can out the 3 tho
you just opened an old wound..."NO, internalize that, you're married!" 
laugh.gif

I tell everyone to never shy away from a BBW with chesticles...it's one of the more fun things to do; playing with them thangs.

I'm just happy my pull out game was better than others cause I'd be stuck playing pick a weekend with all the kids they have between them now 
roll.gif

Last edited:
mellzee-1369997200_140.jpg

One of my exes man she stayed with that Wet Wet, knocked her up but she lost it 
mean.gif

I Miss u Melissa!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom