Official Mayweather vs. Mosley Thread: Legacy Defining

May 02, 2010[table][tr][td]
floydmayweather2.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table]
FLOYD JOY MAYWEATHER JR
By Stephen Edwards

When Saturday nights showdown between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Shane Mosley was initially announced everyone kept asking “Who R U Picking

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Someone have a link to the FULL scorecard? (Not just the totals).
nerd.gif
no link but from what I remember it was two judges  119-109 and one 118-111 I believe 10-8 round in the 2nd
Yeah, but do we have their scorecoards on how they scored each round?

Originally Posted by UNCfatfan

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Floyd is the best of all time  out PERIOD
just tell it like it is
whoaa best of all time???
laugh.gif

I'm affraid so!! Floyd greatest all time
You kids crack me up.
laugh.gif

Great performance by Mayweather. Was expecting a UD win for him but not how aggressive he'd be.
We NEED Pacquiao-Mayweather now, I see no other opponents that can challenge them.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Someone have a link to the FULL scorecard? (Not just the totals).
nerd.gif
no link but from what I remember it was two judges  119-109 and one 118-111 I believe 10-8 round in the 2nd
Yeah, but do we have their scorecoards on how they scored each round?

bro, I dunno what youre looking but  just look at the scores. two judges had  Shane winning one round ( most likely  the 2nd)  and I was wrong, it was 118-110, 2 rounds for Mosely... *shrugs*

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

LOL @ Floyd being the best of all time.

If he were to retire after last nights performance I don't see why him being in the conversation as being a GOAT is such a joke...I do think Pacquiao would give him a hard time though for some reason, more than Mosley did...

So I made a bet for this fight with Memphisboi and he lost, now he wont pay up.

Broke lil girl im calling you out.

Man up and pay.

Floyd is my favorite athlete of all time but he has to beat Pacquiao, Cotto/Berto and Williams to be anywhere near a GOAT discussion.

IMO Cotto got a cple fights left in him IF he reverts back to his body work... if he does that circle the ring boxing %*@$, he's gonna get murdered

Maybe and with Steward, he might go back to that. But Foreman is the wrong person for that I think. Not gonna get inside with the reach/strong jab that Yuri has. Guess we gotta see how he looks in June.

I know Paul is a much improved and better fighter now but if he ever fought PBF, you don't think Floyd would just analyze the hell outta that first Quintana fight and replicate it ten fold? That would be really interesting to see.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Floyd is my favorite athlete of all time but he has to beat Pacquiao, Cotto/Berto and Williams to be anywhere near a GOAT discussion.

I think he's already in the conversation.  If he beat Pac-Man, he might go to the top of the list.

Mayweather is afraid of Pacquiao. How come Mayweather didn't request Mosley to do Olympic Stye blood testing?
nerd.gif

To be the greatest, you have to beat the greatest...

This goes for both Mayweather and Pacquiao...

Neither can be considered best of all time until they fight each other...

End of discussion...

Back
Top Bottom