OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair...I don't know if this was the first fight or the 10th fight you've seen of Floyd, but his MO is the same every single fight. It looks boring until you appreciate and realize how great he is. Boxing won't really be back until the heavyweight division is, but as a boxing fan who remembers sitting through Holyfield vs. Bowe (and a big fan ever since) with my dad....The electricity around this fight was appreciated.

I don't watch boxing. But if this is what is considered a great fighter I won't watch again. It reminded me of watching kids fencing in high school.... Do you get points on touches and then just stay away the rest of the time?

I was definitely hype coming in but man was that boring. The announcers are going crazy for Floyd and I'm like.... They're not fighting...

Last edited:
Please excuse gil. He mistaken boxing for bar fights
Bruh maybe cause I'm mexican and I'm used to real boxing and going to the toe and not throwing a jab a run around the ring then rinse and repeat. I been watching boxing for a long time take a hike.

"He kept moving." - Manny Pacquiao 2015
roll.gif
As much as I was rooting for Manny, that comment made me SMH. You have to move when it comes to boxing.

Money just made me so much dough. Safest bet in the game. I hope you guys didn't take the bait and bet against Money. This was lightwork, word to edison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom