OFFICIAL MAY'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
repped for the vid! definitely raised the bar there. the video may have been 4+ minutes long, but it covered any questions that could have been asked. good job again my dude!

NDC has a 20% off clearance item's....code is "BANKSHOT".....it's good till the 21st

San Leandro Update:

Didn't do much scouring this time...again, off the top of my head.

Nike Dunk Golf Shoes sz 11

Total Foamposites Max "Black out" Tim Duncans, bought both 10.5s that they had.  Didn't see other sizes

Free Run 2 "Woven" NRG NSW (velvet)...these I've been waiting to be discounted on finishline for the longest time and finally saw them for $79.99 at the store

Air Max 1 Essential Blue/Pink colorway

Nike Sweet Classic High

Air Max 2011

Air Max Ultra

Paul Rodriguez 5

Lebron Soldier IX Zoom

Kukinis

Dunk High '07

Spiderman Hyperdunks or Hyperposites?! it's one of those.

Last edited:
San Leandro Update:

Didn't do much scouring this time...again, off the top of my head.

Nike Dunk Golf Shoes sz 11

Total Foamposites Max "Black out" Tim Duncans, bought both 10.5s that they had.  Didn't see other sizes

Free Run 2 "Woven" NRG NSW (velvet)...these I've been waiting to be discounted on finishline for the longest time and finally saw them for $79.99 at the store

Air Max 1 Essential Blue/Pink colorway

Nike Sweet Classic High

Air Max 2011

Air Max Ultra

Paul Rodriguez 5

Lebron Soldier IX Zoom

Kukinis

Dunk High '07

Spiderman Hyperdunks or Hyperposites?! it's one of those.
i love me my san leandro update!

San Leandro Update:

Didn't do much scouring this time...again, off the top of my head

Damn man. Shoulda left a pair for me to scoop on disco tmrw morning when I stop by. Nah it's all good. U always coming they with the updates. Much appreciated

repped for the vid! definitely raised the bar there. the video may have been 4+ minutes long, but it covered any questions that could have been asked. good job again my dude!
That guy did work with that video, very impressive.

Quick question, if you order a b-grade at an out of state nike outlet can you return them for a refund? If so where?

yea that video is DJ Hes, he has a youtbe channel and hes always posting sneaker vids, been watching him for a MIN!

My brother spotted 4 pairs of pink foams (all size 14) at San Leandro around 9pm.
I was in line at the time, went back after I paid and they were all gone.
There weren't many people in the store, and I didn't see anyone holding them.
Anyway, anyone who is interested might want to inquire at their local clearance center.

My brother spotted 4 pairs of pink foams (all size 14) at San Leandro around 9pm.
I was in line at the time, went back after I paid and they were all gone.
There weren't many people in the store, and I didn't see anyone holding them.
Anyway, anyone who is interested might want to inquire at their local clearance center.

I just called San Leandro, to see if they had any more, they said they never had any Pink Foams to begin with.

I just called San Leandro, to see if they had any more, they said they never had any Pink Foams to begin with.

I'm not sure why they said that, because they had them.
While I was paying, one of the cashiers asked another if they had anymore foamposites in the back. She said no, so when I was done I went back to the racks just to see how much they were selling for. The space where they were at was empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom