OFFICIAL MAY'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foams at the oulet? Pretty sure these woulda sold out online. Not understanding how certain shoes even make it to the outlet. Especially foams.

If anyone is looking for area 72 blazers I think they might have several pairs in the back at San Leandro clearance store. I picked up a 9 and 11. As I was leaving I saw someone else trying some on as well.

San Leandro Update:

20% ALL SHOES: Men, Women, & Kids

What I saw that caught my eyes:

- Tons of T-Shirts for $9.99 NSW to NFL Shirts
- Tons of NFL clothes: tees, jerseys 
- Nike Elite Running Knee High Socks MSRP: $35 to $10-15
- Nike Elite Low Cut Running Socks: $5
- Nike Revis Trainer Red and Black size: 9.5
- Nike Downtown Low AF1 Camo size: 8.5, 9, and etc
- Air Jordan 2012 Grey and Green 3 cushion box size 9
- Air Max 1 EM Red size 10
- ALL BIG SHOES SIZE 13 I think too, but for sure 14 AND UP ARE MARKED $39.99 OR LESS!

My steal of the day!
Nike Blazer Mid All Star Size 8.5! With the box top not copped off either! :tongue: $59.99 before the discount!

View media item 414229

If anyone is looking for area 72 blazers I think they might have several pairs in the back at San Leandro clearance store. I picked up a 9 and 11. As I was leaving I saw someone else trying some on as well.
Repped both. Grabbed a 12. At that price these are an absolute steal. I nearly copped for retail.

just called san leandro about the area 72 blazers... chick told me they would take my name and number and gimme a call back....anybody ever have that happen? sounds a lil funky tho

just called san leandro about the area 72 blazers... chick told me they would take my name and number and gimme a call back....anybody ever have that happen? sounds a lil funky tho

It's not totally crazy that they did that. It's not a certainty, by any means, that they are trying to stiff you. However, if you don't get a call back within a half hour or so, I'd call again. In the future, since sometimes ordering from outlets can be a protracted process, it's a good idea to try to get the name of the person with whom you speak in case you have to follow up.

It's not totally crazy that they did that. It's not a certainty, by any means, that they are trying to stiff you. However, if you don't get a call back within a half hour or so, I'd call again. In the future, since sometimes ordering from outlets can be a protracted process, it's a good idea to try to get the name of the person with whom you speak in case you have to follow up.

ok cool beans, really appreciate that fam!

I had to call them back 3 times because they kept putting me on hold. Came up to approx $58 shipped. A steal. Once they dry up people will regret passing. I can easily see these skyrocketing in a few years. Most underrated pair in the pack.

I had to call them back 3 times because they kept putting me on hold. Came up to approx $58 shipped. A steal. Once they dry up people will regret passing. I can easily see these skyrocketing in a few years. Most underrated pair in the pack.

when i called yesterday the guy asked me, "have ou been callin all morning? somebody been blowin us up!" lol i copped the last 10.5 though

when i called yesterday the guy asked me, "have ou been callin all morning? somebody been blowin us up!" lol i copped the last 10.5 though
Lol I called them Sat night. Was probably another member.

Glad you copped your pair. Seems like that store gets some goodies.

Last edited:
I called that Washington location. They had 2 pair and sold out. The guy told me they would've done a phone order too.

Went to the Nike Factory Store today in Arundel Mills. I can only remember a few items and the prices. Here are generic pics of what stood out to me and their prices.

Nike Total Air Foamposite Max (Black) $169.99 FSR
View media item 420664
Kobe VII "Fireberry" $109.99 FSR
View media item 420666
Air Max 1 $79.99 FSR
View media item 420667
Air Max 90 $69.99 FSR
View media item 420669
Those are the ones that I remember off the top of my head with the prices. I do remember seeing a couple Hyperposites, and Hyperaggressors.

For Jordans I remember seeing the M8 Advance BHM, 2012 lite, and Aero Flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom