OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

those janoski's are sick^!

@Ktseez: those grey V's look awesome in your pic's-and the quality looks great as well, and.... you actually made those dunk's look really nice- good stuff

those janoski's are sick^!

@Ktseez: those grey V's look awesome in your pic's-and the quality looks great as well, and.... you actually made those dunk's look really nice- good stuff

nice pick ups on the CG V's, quality looks good, now I'm thinking of getting one for myself

not so much heat but some stuff i got recently some oakley stuff and nike shirts for cheap

Oakley Dispatch and Oakley shirt

Diesel I'mPression Strap Limited

and Jordan 12 CMFT

nice pick ups on the CG V's, quality looks good, now I'm thinking of getting one for myself

not so much heat but some stuff i got recently some oakley stuff and nike shirts for cheap

Oakley Dispatch and Oakley shirt

Diesel I'mPression Strap Limited

and Jordan 12 CMFT

Nice Pick Up NT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by jepeh21

impulse buy of the wolf grey V, thanks to ksteezy pics 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

sorry bro  
laugh.gif
Was really trying to save all my money and haven't bought any jays for retail for the longest time
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
, the leather on those just looked great and better that pics I normally see online

laugh.gif
roll.gif

sorry bro  
laugh.gif
Was really trying to save all my money and haven't bought any jays for retail for the longest time
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
, the leather on those just looked great and better that pics I normally see online

laugh.gif
roll.gif

sorry bro  
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

exterior of the shoe is great, the inside lining is why i passed, very thin and card board like, almost like 2009 true blues (no cushion what so ever) ... still a dope shoe none the less, i will cop if they ever hit outlets.....

laugh.gif
roll.gif

sorry bro  
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

exterior of the shoe is great, the inside lining is why i passed, very thin and card board like, almost like 2009 true blues (no cushion what so ever) ... still a dope shoe none the less, i will cop if they ever hit outlets.....

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

roll.gif

sorry bro  
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

i am passing on the 5's gettin ready for the TB3's on june 4th but i almost feel like the 5's are a must.. leather looks extremely..
eek.gif
eek.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
 on those kstezzy pics..i highly doubt it would reach outlets tho.. they would sell out in a matter of weeks..

roll.gif

sorry bro  
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

i am passing on the 5's gettin ready for the TB3's on june 4th but i almost feel like the 5's are a must.. leather looks extremely..
eek.gif
eek.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
 on those kstezzy pics..i highly doubt it would reach outlets tho.. they would sell out in a matter of weeks..

Originally Posted by lugzzy

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
the popular sizes are all gone on NDC and FNL already 
grin.gif

i agree the inner lining is horrible, after a full days wear my ankle was starting to bother me.....but on the outside the shoe is 
smokin.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by lugzzy

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
the popular sizes are all gone on NDC and FNL already 
grin.gif

i agree the inner lining is horrible, after a full days wear my ankle was starting to bother me.....but on the outside the shoe is 
smokin.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom