OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Mayhem - what are those lights?
Euro release, possibly only at JD/size? locations.....i'm pretty sure they're from early last year. 396880-100

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Mayhem - what are those lights?
Euro release, possibly only at JD/size? locations.....i'm pretty sure they're from early last year. 396880-100

every time i see those escapes i go
eek.gif
eek.gif
at the size of the air bubble.... smh

dope lights mayhem, what color is the air unit? (pink/orange?) 

every time i see those escapes i go
eek.gif
eek.gif
at the size of the air bubble.... smh

dope lights mayhem, what color is the air unit? (pink/orange?) 

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

I am Memphis wrote:I have 3 LV belts, they are nice belts... great quality, but I am not one to intentionally show my belt. When I wear mine you would never know I had it on, I don't tuck my shirt behind the buckle, nor do I wear shirts small enough to see it. If I reach for something you may catch a peek of it. Just be sure to size up one or two sizes up from your normal size as they run small. As a matter a of fact I am actually tired of seeing them, I will let some one have these two as everyone has them
eyes.gif
Time to move on to something else.. Seriously I will give them away for free!
Lemme get da black 1 G!! U kno where i be at! If u cant find me, holla @ james! he got my #, lol!!!

LOL! I got ya big dawg.... You gone grab the YOTR's saturday?

I am Memphis wrote:I have 3 LV belts, they are nice belts... great quality, but I am not one to intentionally show my belt. When I wear mine you would never know I had it on, I don't tuck my shirt behind the buckle, nor do I wear shirts small enough to see it. If I reach for something you may catch a peek of it. Just be sure to size up one or two sizes up from your normal size as they run small. As a matter a of fact I am actually tired of seeing them, I will let some one have these two as everyone has them
eyes.gif
Lemme get da black 1 G!! U kno where i be at! If u cant find me, holla @ james! he got my #, lol!!!

Originally Posted by sneakerking2033

Lol I was the first to respond so 1 is mine already hahahahahahaha.
LOL! He was the first..You guys are going to get me canned with the trade offers in here
laugh.gif
  The hype behind these belts seriously has me thinking Fleabay, time for me to get in on some of the resell rape these guys are committing out there. Speaking of rape, I am still having trouble sitting down (no romo) from what I spent on a DS pair of net/ net Yeezy's yesterday on Ebay
eyes.gif
I will finally have a pair, but man is my wallet limping after that one.

Originally Posted by sneakerking2033

Lol I was the first to respond so 1 is mine already hahahahahahaha.
LOL! He was the first..You guys are going to get me canned with the trade offers in here
laugh.gif
  The hype behind these belts seriously has me thinking Fleabay, time for me to get in on some of the resell rape these guys are committing out there. Speaking of rape, I am still having trouble sitting down (no romo) from what I spent on a DS pair of net/ net Yeezy's yesterday on Ebay
eyes.gif
I will finally have a pair, but man is my wallet limping after that one.

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

eyes.gif

MANNNNNNNNNN!!!!! I kno where to go, (Cant say on here, gotta keep it lowkey,lol) but i dunno man. Depends on my funds! I graduate from University of Memphis this sunday so i may ball out (hoping my parents drop some $$$ off,lol) I need them in my life!

eyes.gif

MANNNNNNNNNN!!!!! I kno where to go, (Cant say on here, gotta keep it lowkey,lol) but i dunno man. Depends on my funds! I graduate from University of Memphis this sunday so i may ball out (hoping my parents drop some $$$ off,lol) I need them in my life!

Nice pickup eastla
smokin.gif
! those look sick

@ BigSlim: Big up's on the upcoming graduation

@ Memphis: In the word's of Charles Barkley:" That was turrible!"
grin.gif
all of it

Nice pickup eastla
smokin.gif
! those look sick

@ BigSlim: Big up's on the upcoming graduation

@ Memphis: In the word's of Charles Barkley:" That was turrible!"
grin.gif
all of it

Sad part is that some of these guys already know
eyes.gif
If you guys are thinking of driving down to where I live, and thinking you will beat me to sz. 10.5-11 in the YOTR's.... you are absolutley smoking CRACK!!! I will be out there camped son, It would be in your best interest not to drive all this way for nothing. I am off work for the rest of the week, don't try it.. Stay home... If you are thinking you are getting a pair.. Boy stooop- Big Boi

Sad part is that some of these guys already know
eyes.gif
If you guys are thinking of driving down to where I live, and thinking you will beat me to sz. 10.5-11 in the YOTR's.... you are absolutley smoking CRACK!!! I will be out there camped son, It would be in your best interest not to drive all this way for nothing. I am off work for the rest of the week, don't try it.. Stay home... If you are thinking you are getting a pair.. Boy stooop- Big Boi

The yotr are that serious Memphis you crazy lol hares>yotr but I mean if your trying to make a buck then
wink.gif

The yotr are that serious Memphis you crazy lol hares>yotr but I mean if your trying to make a buck then
wink.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

wink.gif
I really just want to experience the camp out. I always have my shoes handed to me via my girl who works at Nike, or through Swoosh. I have never had to camp or wait in line except for the premier XX3's a couple of years ago. I guess I just want to experience that for a change, sitting at home getting your shoes is cool... just want to feel that for a change. I agree hares trump YOTR, but I want them for some reason... I guess in a weird way I envy the hypebeasts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

wink.gif
I really just want to experience the camp out. I always have my shoes handed to me via my girl who works at Nike, or through Swoosh. I have never had to camp or wait in line except for the premier XX3's a couple of years ago. I guess I just want to experience that for a change, sitting at home getting your shoes is cool... just want to feel that for a change. I agree hares trump YOTR, but I want them for some reason... I guess in a weird way I envy the hypebeasts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

foshizzles: ILLLLLY AF1s! I'll be on the lookout for those!

C: Dope Nike gear, Sir!

His Airness and MP shirts

FR2iDs
Your IDs
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Hope you get your pair of the Forces as well.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

foshizzles: ILLLLLY AF1s! I'll be on the lookout for those!

C: Dope Nike gear, Sir!

His Airness and MP shirts

FR2iDs
Your IDs

Hope you get your pair of the Forces as well.

Back
Top Bottom